Respected Contributor

I started warching Dateline last night and decided to continue watching it instead of Blue Bloods.  Hope to catch it tonight or tomorrow on Demand.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I recorded the show but haven't watched yet .... who was the surprise guest?

@Tinkrbl44 - it was Maria Ramirez - Danny's partner.

Honored Contributor

I finally got around to watching it this afternoon. I think they(producers) are going to have a romance going.

I really like the actor that plays Joe's son.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

@cantdrive55 

@cantdrive55 wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1  I'm guessing the surprise guest will be Erin's husband, Jack.

Isn't he Marisah Hagertiy's real life Husband?  Sorry for misspelling her name, but she is on SVU.  Sgt. Bentley, is her Character I think, all though she got a premotion, so I think it is now Capt. 

Super Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition Really!!! I didn't know that!

Honored Contributor

I was late to the Peter Hermann/Mariska Hargitay story myself.

I think I saw someone retweet something from him one day and I had to look it up.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I don't know if they will do a Danny/Baez romance.  She's too young for him and they are more like brother/sister than boyfriend/girlfriend to me.

I guess we'll see.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I quit watching the show awhile back.  Just lost interest and I didn't like Edie's character and how they were allowing her to continue to work with Jamie.  

Anyways, for some reason I ran across an article about the upcoming episode with the WG character.  Her character pretty much embodies what she seems to be all about on the View so not a stretch.  But, apparently, as opposed to some of the other cop shows (which I also don't watch, so can't say for sure) Blue Bloods will continue it's pro-police stance.  I applaud them for that.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I quit watching the show awhile back.  Just lost interest and I didn't like Edie's character and how they were allowing her to continue to work with Jamie.  

Anyways, for some reason I ran across an article about the upcoming episode with the WG character.  Her character pretty much embodies what she seems to be all about on the View so not a stretch.  But, apparently, as opposed to some of the other cop shows (which I also don't watch, so can't say for sure) Blue Bloods will continue it's pro-police stance.  I applaud them for that.

@Icegoddess  Thank you for posting this as it must be exactly why the show recruited her. Seems they want to get a bit of controversy and liven up the show which is as boring as dishwater except when they have Danny running around chasing mobsters or serial killers which is so unrealistic.

Respected Contributor

I finally watched the episode and I liked it.  But I do agree that overall the series has become a bit boring.

I miss the writing from the first two seasons.  Season one they had weekly plots and then the season long plot of the Blue Templar and finding the killer of Joe Reagan.  Season two had weekly plots and then the season long plot of Jamie being an undercover officer with the crime family.

I sure hope Danny and his partner do not start up a romance.  That is just too much.  I cannot stand the Edie and Jamie relationship.  It would be ridiculous to do the same thing with Danny.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward