Frequent Contributor

Glad Blue Bloods has been renewed.  I only caught a few of this season's episodes as I just started watching it a month or so ago,  so I am anxious for the season to start on Netflix.  I am so hooked on the show and have been watching from Season 1 on Netflix and have been starting to mourn that I only have 3 episodes left.  They sure handled Danny's wife's death clumsily in Season 8.  Figured she must have disagreed with the producers for her death to be so abrupt.  Kind of like Danny's first partner was suddenly gone in Season 3.  Hoping more of the storyline of Jaime and Eddie is on Season 9 when I do watch it and get caught up on Netflix.  I too expected more of the wedding in that last episode.   Sounds like some other fun stuff was happening this season too. 

I agree with those who were disappointed with the abrupt ending.  This friendship, romance, and engagement has been dragged out for a long time.  A few quick scenes at a reception would have been nice.  They make such a beautiful couple.

I wonder if next season might hold a few more romantic interests. Danny is available, and Grandpa had a very nice encounter with the lovely and available neighbor.  Any thoughts on this? 

Janet in Georgia