Honored Contributor

Did I miss something? Turned on TV and it was Hawaii 5-0. Did they end the season with no wedding ceremony? Just a walk down the aisle?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, the season ended with the walk down the aisle.

Honored Contributor

A very quick walk down the aisle!

Honored Contributor

Not surprised at all ......     When you have that many long time actors on a series, they all expect raises, so there won't be much budget available for anything else.   Besides ... it's basically a cop show. 

Honored Contributor
I feel cheated! This is like what they did with the helicopter crash.....
Wonder if they will start the new season with Jamey and Eddy an old married couple?
Honored Contributor
I love Blue Bloods...one of the few shows I hate to miss. It is character-driven, a rare thing nowadays with all the junk like reality shows now. Seeing Tom Selleck isn’t too painful, either! The need to end their seasons with more continuity of the story line.
Super Contributor

Since we only saw the walk down the aisle the storyline is wide open--will they really get married? She has had alot of doubts. 

Esteemed Contributor

That was the season finale.  I wanted so much more.

The Friday night lineup is my favorite night of the week.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with those who were disappointed with the abrupt ending.  This friendship, romance, and engagement has been dragged out for a long time.  A few quick scenes at a reception would have been nice.  They make such a beautiful couple.

I wonder if next season might hold a few more romantic interests. Danny is available, and Grandpa had a very nice encounter with the lovely and available neighbor.  Any thoughts on this? 

Trusted Contributor

Like everyone here I was disappointed.  Waited for the wedding we never got to see.  What is with the writers of this show.

This was a very important part of the show.  This does not make me look forward to the next season.