Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods What happened to Danny's wife Linda ?

One of those four guys need a permanent wife or girlfriend.  In this order: Frank / Jamie / Danny / Gramps!

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

That must be the newest thing to breath new life into a series.  Killing off the wife opens the door for lovers and romance for the husbands.  Probably saves on payroll too.

@chrystaltree

IMO, if they wanted to save payroll dollars, they could have killed off Henry or sent Danny's boys to college on the west coast, never to be heard from agan.  I don't think grandpa Henry adds all that much to the show. JMO

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

One of those four guys need a permanent wife or girlfriend.  In this order: Frank / Jamie / Danny / Gramps!

@AuntG

YES!   I think it's high time for Frank to finally have a steady girlfriend!    I also think they mayor is a very bad casting choice. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, Frank needs a certain someone to pop into a few episodes.  Maybe a relationship similar to Perry Mason and Della Reese characters.  Or, perhaps a recurring FBI woman agent who is on occasional assignment in Frank's territory.  The relationship doesn't have to be 'lovey-dovey'.  Just a nice relationship, with a hint of romance. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).