Super Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods Season Finale (Spoilers)

@jaxs mom I so agree with you! I loved this Final Episode and think they have FABULOUS chemistry!

Although I do miss Linda, this was a nice surprise!

This show is a staple of my Friday night TV viewing. Glad it was renewed!

Honored Contributor

This is a bad story line. There are other ways to fill the seat at the table. I have always wanted the show to bring in a cousin who is a priest or nun. But I'm just sayin'.

I would not be surprised if the show is canceled.

Honored Contributor

lol it was already renewed for another season. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I guess I am in the minority along with a few others in that I loved it that Jamie and Eddie finally got together.  I think they have chemistry together.  While touching (I cried...lol), I did find the "vows" to be kind of odd.  What couple, who just got engaged, immediately knows knows what vows they'll say?  Even based on "cop vows?"  Anyway, I loved it.  And Eddie calling Frank dad was just her way of joking with him.  She has that type of sense of humor.  I liked it when Danny shook Jaime's hand.  I think Donnie Whalberg is such a great actor.  It appeared he had tears in his eyes when he did it.

I read an interview with the writers of the show, and it's true what they quoted at the end.  There is no rule saying that married cops can't be partners or work in the same precinct.

I agree with one other poster in the fact that the writers need to make the characters have some relationships outside the family.  Too soon for Danny, but like was pointed out...what about Frank?  Erin?  The kids?  It gets kind of boring just watching drama without relationships.  I just hope Danny doesn't get together with his partner Baez.  I don't care for her one bit.

BTW...it has definitely been renewed for Season 9.

Trusted Contributor

No tv cop show is real.  LOL.  Sure, there are elements that mimic what it's like for a real cop, but that's about where it ends.  I crack up when I see Danny involved in every case in NY regardless of where it is.  And Danny talks like an idiot with his exaggerated NOO YAWK accent even though the rest of his family members speak like college professors. Same with SVU when the crime turns into a homicide, but Olivia remains on the case.  Then the serial killer comes out to get her. I'm still a fan of most of these shows, but purely for the entertainment value.  

Honored Contributor

I know it has been renewed for the new season. I am talking about the following season.

Time will tell.

Respected Contributor

I look for it to be on for a long time unless Tom Seleck no longer wants to do it, He as welll as Donnie Wahlburg have a huge following. The Linda character was a big loss  but it is still entertaining.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2@CLHS68@Group 5 minus 1@Jaspersmom@Ainhisg

I LOVE that Eddie and Jamie announced!  It was TOUGH waiting!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Jordan2@CLHS68@Group 5 minus 1@Jaspersmom@Ainhisg

I LOVE that Eddie and Jamie announced!  It was TOUGH waiting!

@LTT1

It's about time for someone to enjoy a little romance on this show.   Heart

Honored Contributor

Maybe next season will be the last and they will wrap everything up into a neat little bow.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN