Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Erika Sleezak is 72 and looks fabulous.  She clearly paid big $$$ for the best surgeon.

@VaBelle35 

???     Is this someone on BB ?

@Tinkrbl44: Erika Sleazak is a former soap opera actress.  She was on "One Life To Live" years ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

This season has been boring. It used to have more of a storyline now it seems to have no clue. The wedding was a total fai!ure. It was three minutes before the ending. I think the writers have lost their way. 

I don't think I will be rushing to watch this show . It is sad because I like the casts not their storylines. 

Esteemed Contributor

@elated  So glad you thought the wedding was a bust too. The show had lost a lot of interest for me lately but last night was a swan song for me.  One a positive note I liked the dress although I was shocked the perfect clan didn't nix the strapless dress.

Jamie only had family as groomsmen, no friends.  Eddie didn't  have friends for bridesmaids and no Reagan women either. My question is, who the heck were all the people in the church.  Eddie is an only child. You never see her with girlfriends or mention them. Frank seems to have no cousins or extended family, his kids evidently have no cousins etc. The neighbors only come into play when one is murdered or have a problem. They socialize only with each other so who filled the church?

The Erin character always was ridged and uptight, but for Pete's sake, have her at least date a Dr. so he precribe a Raid suppository for that bug that's always up her bu**.

Yeah, I got up on the wrong side of the slab!!!

Honored Contributor

I also was underwhelmed by last night's episode. We saw more of the rehearsal dinner than we did the wedding because we saw nothing of it other than Frank walking Eddie down the aisle which I already suspected would happen. When they showed both Erin and Nicki sitting in the church, I wondered why at least one of them wasn't an attendant. Strange culmination to an event some viewers were looking forward to seeing.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Wow I'm the outlier here. I loved it.

Sid, Abigale and Garrett are the best part of this episode.

The dialogue was hilarous. It's been so good this season, I have to go look and see if they got knew writers.

"We're not any family.  Part ancient tribe, part wolf pack."

This family has no friends, no social life other than professional acquaintances.  Anthony said that in the car with Eddy.  They are married to the job.

The people in the audience were all from their church, that they attend every Sunday before family dinner and professional aquaintances.  That's what these events are.

You had to know Frank was going to walk her down the aisle.  Although it would have been better if they did the Megan Markle thing and do a partial walk, but whatever.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Perhaps we will see the reception as the Season 10 premier.

Gun shots and hostages.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods - Season 9

[ Edited ]

@elated 

@elated wrote:

This season has been boring. It used to have more of a storyline now it seems to have no clue. The wedding was a total fai!ure. It was three minutes before the ending. I think the writers have lost their way. 

I don't think I will be rushing to watch this show . It is sad because I like the casts not their storylines. 

I feel the same.  The last two episodes were lane and forget the Wedding.  For such a big important family that wedding was awful.  No girlfriends attending in wedding party.  The Groom looked unhappy.  They walked fast down the aisle to the music, it just wasn,t the Wedding for that family.

I also noticed, Hawaii Five --0 is phoning it in.  Their story line has hit 0.

The Priest at the wedding, plays Matt LeBlanc 's Father in MAN WITH A PLAN.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Wow I'm the outlier here. I loved it.

Sid, Abigale and Garrett are the best part of this episode....

Exactly and therein lies the problem. Why should Sid, Abigail, and Garrett be the best part of a Blue Bloods episode which had been heavily promoted as "The Wedding? I looked at the Recap from last night's episode and the consensus is people were disappointed with the actual time allocated to the wedding.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

It's about time for Frank to have some sort of love interest.

Not lovey-dovey mushy, but maybe some sort of Perry Mason-Della Reese relationship.

OR:        

Perhaps an occasional work-related visit from a woman FBI agent, working on a case, etc.

Maybe someone here can think of actresses who might fit that role.

(Something I've been thinking and wishing for a long time.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods - Season 9

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@elated  So glad you thought the wedding was a bust too. The show had lost a lot of interest for me lately but last night was a swan song for me.  One a positive note I liked the dress although I was shocked the perfect clan didn't nix the strapless dress.

Jamie only had family as groomsmen, no friends.  Eddie didn't  have friends for bridesmaids and no Reagan women either. My question is, who the heck were all the people in the church.  Eddie is an only child. You never see her with girlfriends or mention them. Frank seems to have no cousins or extended family, his kids evidently have no cousins etc. The neighbors only come into play when one is murdered or have a problem. They socialize only with each other so who filled the church?

The Erin character always was ridged and uptight, but for Pete's sake, have her at least date a Dr. so he precribe a Raid suppository for that bug that's always up her bu**.

Yeah, I got up on the wrong side of the slab!!!

@CrazyKittyLvr2: So...are you looking forward to Season 10? Smiley Tongue