Honored Contributor

I liked Frank with Bebe Neuwirth.

Honored Contributor

Did Erin (Bridget Moynihan) look differently to anyone? Couldn’t put my finger on it. Hair color maybe? 

Honored Contributor

Does Jamie become a sergeant right away or does he have to wait for someone to retire or die? If he had to wait I can see him riding with Eddie longer. As for the actress who plays Eddie ( Vanessa Ray) if she isn't partnered with Jamie, this is a demotion for her. She'll become just like Linda (Amy Carlson) basically seen at the Sunday dinners and that's all.

Respected Contributor

Frank is waiting for me!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods - Season 9

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

And we really need to find Frank a girlfriend.  It is a waste of Tom Selleck.

I would gladly volunteer for that role.....I’ve always been a huge Tom Selleck fan.😊😎

Esteemed Contributor

If the Commissioner doesn't connect with our Memphis poster, it would be fun if he bumped into an unexpected terrific lady at church or somewhere in the community and had instant chemistry. Too many cops and attorneys in the family. Even Baker's (his aid) mom, older sis or aunt would be a nice and unexpected twist. No female cast featured has had chemistry with Frank. IMO. Jaime should make seargent. He's under utilized and enough time has passed that he can drop the humility act. Take the job and shine! (I know it's only a story, but time for J to step up)

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods - Season 9

[ Edited ]

I am a big fan but I was a bit disappointed in the opening episode. The promotion for Erin was kind of boring and I don't like her new"boss". I do like Anthony though.

Jamie and Eddie thing is so uneven. They did not really show a relationship outside the job and all of a sudden they are engaged. I don't really care for Eddie. I think the writers will probably veer off a bit and involve Nicky and Danny's sons this year. Just my thought.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree about Eddy character. We knew Jamie was jealous of her boyfriend, but didn't see much more beyond that. Her character is just another stereotypical emotional, tough-talking, cute, stubborn lady. Hopefully they're doing much more with Jamie's character which would take the focus off of the duo.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor
actress who plays Eddie ( Vanessa Ray) if she isn't partnered with Jamie, this is a demotion for her. She'll become just like Linda (Amy Carlson) basically seen at the Sunday dinners and that's all.

I was thinking the same thing!  Are they just going to keep Eddy at the dinner table and every once in awhile give her a story?  Or are they going in another direction where Jamie gets jealous of Eddy's new partner and becomes over protective?  I guess we will have to wait and see.

Honored Contributor
No kidding! He looks even better to me now than he did when he was younger...and that is really saying something! Maybe they just want to keep him answering to no one at the head of the table...