Honored Contributor

I used to LOVE this show.  DH hates it, so now I no longer fight to watch it.  I just can't get into the Jamie-Eddie couple thing, it was much more charming before.  Don't like him as a boss, either, what a jerk he can be.  Now they can get Danny and Baez together and totally ruin it.  

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Erika Sleezak is 72 and looks fabulous.  She clearly paid big $$$ for the best surgeon.

@VaBelle35 

???     Is this someone on BB ?

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I used to LOVE this show.  DH hates it, so now I no longer fight to watch it.  I just can't get into the Jamie-Eddie couple thing, it was much more charming before.  Don't like him as a boss, either, what a jerk he can be.  Now they can get Danny and Baez together and totally ruin it.  

@depglass 

Oh boy .....    So you only watch shows your husband likes?    Record what YOU like.

Valued Contributor

@jeanlake   I do not like Eddie she is too bossy,

does not let Jaime make his own decisions.  Should have stayed in the previous precinct.  Do love Blue Bloods feel all the other characters are perfectly cast.

Honored Contributor
Liked that Gramps got his own story with the neighbor whose granddaughter stole a package off the porch. So glad Edie realized her dad was manipulating her when he called her Angel. I wouldn't want him near my wedding.
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Erika Sleezak is 72 and looks fabulous.  She clearly paid big $$$ for the best surgeon.

Do you think that they are heading for a romance between her and Henry?   I think it would be nice to see them show that even older people can have love interests.  

I also think it's about time that Frank has someone in his life.    Over the years they've brought women into the scene but they never developed into more than a brief romance with Frank.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods - Season 9

[ Edited ]

I liked seeing Grandpa carrying a story also @AuntG . I know he's done it before but the ones I recall had something to do with him being a former PC. This was different even though the ending was one I'd seen before, it was effective.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Do you think that they are heading for a romance between her and Henry?   I think it would be nice to see them show that even older people can have love interests.  

I also think it's about time that Frank has someone in his life.    Over the years they've brought women into the scene but they never developed into more than a brief romance with Frank.   

I have a feeling we are just lining up potential dates for the wedding.  Smiley Very Happy

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I liked seeing Grandpa carrying a story also @AuntG . I know he's done it before but the ones I recall had something to do with him being a former PC. This was different even though the ending was one I'd seen before it was effective.

I was sort of hoping Grandpa and Grandson would do a little more regarding the sting operation.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35 

???     Is this someone on BB ?

@Tinkrbl44 Last night she played a neighbor whose drug addict GD stole a package from the Reagans’ front porch. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett