Respected Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods Season 10 Premier Did Not Disappoint!

Why do you people think Frank & his Father need love interests? That would just be like every other show & this is to be a police show & should deal with police cases & not who is sleeping with who.

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

There was an episode (last year?) when Pop came to the assistance of a neighbor lady who was having problems with her drug-addicted granddaughter.  She was a beautiful, classy woman probably about Pop’s age.  I got all excited.  Love again for Pop!  Never saw her again.  What’s up with that?

I did see that episode. That was Erica Slezak that was on a soap for years. I think they are going to bring her back. Just my thought.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GAQShopr53  yes, the artist would be perfect.

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Why do you people think Frank & his Father need love interests? That would just be like every other show & this is to be a police show & should deal with police cases & not who is sleeping with who.

@CLHS68  I never thought of the show as who is sleeping with who...I just thought that the show does focus on the professional and personal relationships of all of the characters. I can see where some would want two of the main characters to be in healthy relationships.

I have read several articles that fans of the show have hinted to the producers of the show that they want those characters to have love interests. I don't care either way just as long as the storyline doesn't get too crazy.

Honored Contributor

Friday 2/14 was a good one.

I'm watching it now.  Loving Lyle Lovette

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm watching it now.  Loving Lyle Lovette

@VaBelle35   I also thought it was a good episode reflective of this season so far. I'm pleased that Eddie hasn't taken over the dinner table. Erin seems to be a little less condescending and overbearing. Eddie and Jamie's marriage hasn't become the focus of the show.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm watching it now.  Loving Lyle Lovette.

Me too. I always enjoy BB. It is getting long in at the tooth I suppose  , but DH and I tune in weekly and enjoy.

I kind of thought with Lyle Lovett they were 'throwing ' back to McCloud-- remember that show anyone ? 

I chuckled at the western hat on Danny . They should have had Danny give him his hat.

Respected Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Me too. I always enjoy BB. It is getting long in at the tooth I suppose  , but DH and I tune in weekly and enjoy.

I kind of thought with Lyle Lovett they were 'throwing ' back to McCloud-- remember that show anyone ? 

I chuckled at the western hat on Danny . They should have had Danny give him his hat.

I sure do remember McCloud.   They had three series at that time.  McCloud, McMillan & Wife and I can't remember what the third one was.  I remember they used to alternate them.  

Honored Contributor

I want Danny to go to Austin now and Chuck Norris can be the chief!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@J Town Girl wrote:

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I sure do remember McCloud.   They had three series at that time.  McCloud, McMillan & Wife and I can't remember what the third one was.  I remember they used to alternate them.  

@J Town Girl  The third one was Columbo. Which I’ll be watching tonight at eight.