Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods Season 10 Premier Did Not Disappoint!

Good episode last week. Glad the writing is getting more interesting. Less of Danny - okay with me. Jamie is a little stubborn, too. Hope the marriage isn't consistently turbulent. They compete way too much. You know there's no one out there good enough for our Frank. Would like to see Gramps get a love interest. Would be more interest to the kitchen table.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed it. It is only one of 2 shows DH watches ,

I hope they do not have the psychic ongoing . I guess psychics are people that show up to police departments frequently. I am glad they saved her. 

Personally I hope Baez is just being protective and will not become Danny's love interest. I would like to see a male and female work that can be just professionals. One relationship (Eddy's and Jamie's ) is enough IMO. I would think coming from the family they come from that would be refrained from. Of course the heart wants what the heart wants.

I still miss Linda . 

Trusted Contributor

I still miss Linda also.   And no no no to a Baez/Danny hook up.

She may seem to only be overprotective, but I sense she's just been

waiting for the appropriate grieving time to pass for Danny.  Hope I'm wrong

Frank has been overdo for a love interest for some time now.

Even though I'm spoken for, I can still volunteer for the job.

After all, I'd just be "acting"  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

@Glitter51 wrote:

I hope Danny and Baez don't become a couple, I really don't like Baez, never have, but I would love to see Danny and Maggie together, at least for a while.  And Frank definitely needs a love interest. 

i'll volunteer, to be frank's love interest!

@10sluvr LOL!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

DH watched Blue Bloods and evidently had the DVR set to record it.  I woke up in the middle of the night and started watching but when Jamie and Velcro (the wife) went to see about staying in the same place I had to delete it.

I swear she doesn't let him go to the bathroom without her.

Respected Contributor

Like to see love interests for Frank and Pop.

Esteemed Contributor

There was an episode (last year?) when Pop came to the assistance of a neighbor lady who was having problems with her drug-addicted granddaughter.  She was a beautiful, classy woman probably about Pop’s age.  I got all excited.  Love again for Pop!  Never saw her again.  What’s up with that?

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

------

I thought Grandpa and Erika Slezak should become an item. Last season, she played a neighbor whose granddaughter died of a drug overdose; Gramps was upset when the girl stole a package from his doorstep, but then he became a compassionate friend to his neighbor.  Frank needs a love interest too - she needs to have a strong personality that occasionally conflicts with his beliefs.

Respected Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

There was an episode (last year?) when Pop came to the assistance of a neighbor lady who was having problems with her drug-addicted granddaughter.  She was a beautiful, classy woman probably about Pop’s age.  I got all excited.  Love again for Pop!  Never saw her again.  What’s up with that?

I agree @PamfromCT she was a beautiful classy lady...I so hoped they would connect!!!!

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

------

I thought Grandpa and Erika Slezak should become an item. Last season, she played a neighbor whose granddaughter died of a drug overdose; Gramps was upset when the girl stole a package from his doorstep, but then he became a compassionate friend to his neighbor.  Frank needs a love interest too - she needs to have a strong personality that occasionally conflicts with his beliefs.

@AuntG somone like the Mayor (Lorraine Bracco) or the Artist Trudy Slaughter (Mimi Rogers)?