Trusted Contributor

Re: Blue Bloods 4/30/2021 episode

@twinsister  I read that Joe Hill will be in the last 2 episodes of this season ... something to the effect of him being an undercover agent and I think her name is Gloria Reuben will also guest star.

Esteemed Contributor

Glad Joe Hill will show up in episodes. Arrest the lady who assaulted officer, then get her help. It would be an interesting s/l if Jamie decided he wanted to use his law degree and change careers. A little shake up. The Jaimie character comes across as unfulfilled in his career. Just a thought.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@colleena - I'm glad he will be back.  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Glad Joe Hill will show up in episodes. Arrest the lady who assaulted officer, then get her help. It would be an interesting s/l if Jamie decided he wanted to use his law degree and change careers. A little shake up. The Jaimie character comes across as unfulfilled in his career. Just a thought.   

Interesting concept, i actually would like that to happen.

Respected Contributor

I have the episodes recorded but don't think I will watch them.  This show has a lot of characters and could have expanded on them like Grey's anatomy.  They could have let them have spouses or girlfriends or did something to keep it from getting stale.  I lost a lot of interest when Linda died but I love Tom Selleck so have stuck with it but now I think I am done. 

Contributor

S/l means story line.

Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

--

Great idea @jeanlake . Jamie might be happier as a lawyer.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

JMO but I disagree. I thought last nights episode was very well done. Jaime is human.Yes, he should have had the officers back but his personal feelings about the woman who saved Danny's life took over.I can see that happening.

Nobody is perfect & we all have to make decisions that don't always go over well.He faced the consequences of his actions.He was suspended. In the end the cop he was partnered with requested & received a transfer & the woman who saved Danny's life was saved too.

Portraying police officers as human beings with feelings is a positive thing.

@NicksmomESQ I pretty much echo your thoughts on this episode. Jamie "faced the consequences of his actions " as we all must now and then . We are human. He was not fair to his underling. 

Of course most of us will thank a veteran for their service but they frequently do not recieve the mental health care they need and deserve. Maybe they will write this character getting help.

I do not think Jamie and Eddie should be in the same precinct . I think @jeanlake  has an interesting idea of Jamie reverting back to becoming a lawyer.