Honored Contributor

This is a PSA, run, don't walk away from this movie! "Bliss is a mind-bending love story following Greg (Owen Wilson) who, after recently being divorced ad then fired, meets the mysterious Isabel (Salma Hayek), a woman living on the streets and convinced that the polluted, broken world around them is just a computer simulation, Doubtful at first, Greg eventually discovers there may be some truth to Isabel's conspiracy". Now, I know you're thinking why did you continue to watch if it was so bad? I hardly ever bail on a movie or show, I always think this has got to get better, or I feel like I've invested too much time not to see it through!

Honored Contributor

Yea, we watched it last weekend. Wow, very strange movie.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@ID2 did you like it, or is it just me?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

@ID2 did you like it, or is it just me?

@Jordan2 

No, we saw the actors in it and thought, hey, it must be somewhat good. But no, it was a waste of time. I told my dh that whoever wrote this storyline must have been on some hallucinogenic drugs. Lol!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I wish there weren't so many lousy movies on both Prime and Netflix 🤨.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I walked away after watching the trailer.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

We watched it for 15 minutes, because of the actors, and then switched channels.