Respected Contributor

I had a few laughs watching this.  It is kind of a remake of Green Acres.  When I look at my TV recordings to decide what to watch I would like something just easy and pleasant especially right before I go to bed.  I love the shows I record but some are just so heavy and dramatic.  I wish there were more comedies.  I liked it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was pretty good too........... i think it will end up being a success...........and as long as it doesn't get too goofey should be good.........

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to watch that and totally forgot last night.  Glad you liked it, I'll try to catch it next time.

Honored Contributor

I missed it, but will try to catch tonight........It looks really funny..... 

Respected Contributor

You are right, a remake of Green Acres!  I thought it was cute.  Not sure if it is cute enough for me to stay engaged though.  

Honored Contributor

it has potential but it needs good writing and not over the top city slicker meets country mouse

I like the characteras so I hope it will succeed 

Honored Contributor

I think after a few shows, this will get old. 

Honored Contributor

I recorded it but haven’t watched it yet. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

If this show isn't a sucess, it won't be for lack  of promotion by ABC. I have so much I watch and DVR that I 'm not willing to take on another show.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I had a few laughs watching this.  It is kind of a remake of Green Acres.  When I look at my TV recordings to decide what to watch I would like something just easy and pleasant especially right before I go to bed.  I love the shows I record but some are just so heavy and dramatic.  I wish there were more comedies.  I liked it. 

@chiclet   I didn't think of Green Acres, thought of The Money Pit, but Green Acres is probably closer, lol.