Honored Contributor

Bless This Mess has been cancelled!

[ Edited ]

It really is too bad, it was what I thought a cute show.....It had a great cast and was funny.......

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bless This Mess has been cancelled!

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. That show made me laugh with it's cast of quirky characters. I guess the ratings must not have been high enough. Such a shame.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

I found it strangely bizarre and just could not warm up to it.

Trusted Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I think maybe it was an aquired taste as it took me a little while to kind of "get it."

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

@Pook wrote:

I think maybe it was an aquired taste as it took me a little while to kind of "get it."

In spite of that I was oddly drawn to watch it.  There were moments  but there always seemed to be something missing.

Respected Contributor

I like quirky, but did not like this show. It did have an interesting cast, but writing is the most important

Respected Contributor

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

I loved this show.  It was the first comedy since that I have liked in a long time.  Great cast, quirky, no laugh track!!  I hate these insipid comedies where no matter what is being said, the laugh track comes on.  Someone can say, hello what's new and the ridiculous laugh track kicks in.  This was such a fun show.  Not since  Frasier, Seinfeld, Golden Girls, King of Queens and The Nanny, did I enjoy a comedy more.  It seems like anytime a show comes on with an ounce of intelligence, it gets cancelled.  Instead we are stuck with these moronic "realty shows" - OMG- don't even get me going there.

New Contributor

The show was originally meant for Fox so I'm not surprised ABC cancelled it. I remember Fox passing on it because there's another show they have with a similar name, the animated "Bless the Harts".

Contributor

Come On....this show made me laugh & grew on me. I'll miss

Rudy.  The show was just plain cute. Love the episode Rio

had to deliver the mail. 

Honored Contributor

of course, since i like the show. always happens Smiley Sad

guess more reality shows are coming Smiley Sad

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller