Valued Contributor

Just wondering if anyone has seen it. I saw the original, but forgot most of it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, my husband and I saw the movie last weekend. We both really liked it. Although I thought it was just a bit drug out (Slow) in the beginning. I don't remember seeing the first Blade Runner movie though so i cant compare the two, but my husband has seen the first one. Anyway the new one is worth seeing. Ryan Gosling, Jared Leto, and Harrison Fords acting were all stellar. The modern scenery/technology was great also. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Honestly they could have cut an hour out of this movie! So slow going. I don’t think I can give a recommendation to see it. This is my opinion everyone is different. 

Honored Contributor

No way, it's not my type of movie.  Hubby would like it but I doubt that he pay $12 to see it.  Movies make it to Xfinity On Demand so quickly I'm sure he'll wait.  He's in PR working with a medical team so he won't be seeing any movies for a while.  

Respected Contributor

I saw previews in the theater twice.  They were so loud I doubt I could watch an entire movie at that level.

Trusted Contributor

@DJP,

The original one was soooo god that I will also watch the new version on tv. I agree that distopian movies are not for everyone however this particular film has become almost a cult movie🌻

Honored Contributor

I LOVED the first Blade Runner (my kind of movie) and I was looking forward to this one but several have said it was very slow in some places.....that's not something I like....maybe I'll just wait on it...ugh!

Honored Contributor

I thought it was great. I didn't think it was slow at all. It's not an action picture. It took the time needed for storyline and character development.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval