Esteemed Contributor

I am enjoying this season without Megan Boone. It seems like it has gone back to the original premise. I know they keep mentioning her but she is nowhere to be found. She was on a couple episodes but has not been in the show for awhile. Wonder what is going on with her character.

Valued Contributor

I’m not missing her, either ! Don’t like her character, anymore .There’s no coming back to the way it was ,this time ! Don’t see this show going on much longer . Would be sad to see it end! ( love James Spader )

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I liked her in the earlier seasons-I thought she held up her own against James Spader who is a great actor.

But after she had Agnes her character was dumbed down and now the storyline is just off the wall.

I'm wondering if Megan Boone is pregnant again in real life; with COVID-19 and no way to write in another pregnancy storyline it's possible she is just on some type of leave.

This show is another one that has no direction anymore.  It might be time to end it and I would miss James Spader, too.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Also the "fake" Liz in the other episode was so lame I found myself laughing.

DH fell asleep.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed this show for years but my interest waned after last season.

Did it pick up at all and is it worth watching the episodes from this season?

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

I really enjoyed this show for years but my interest waned after last season.

Did it pick up at all and is it worth watching the episodes from this season?

@Mersha  Only you can give it a try but I will say that Liz is seriously missing now.  Red and Dembe are still involved with those on the Blacklist but it's just missing that "punch" that it had earlier.

jmoymmv

Honored Contributor

This is another show that I’ve put on hold.  I’ve watched it from the beginning, but I’m ready to delete all of the episodes.

It got stupid when she went after her Daddy.

Esteemed Contributor

I lost interest during the Katarina sideline. She was so annoying. I started watching after she was killed, and realize that I don't miss Liz much. 

The episode honoring Clark Middleton (Glenn) was very good, one of the best this year. So the show still has its moments. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Valued Contributor

I loved this show, but, then I missed a few episodes and now I am in the dark as to what is going on.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

This is the most recent thread I could find so I'll post on this one.

It was good to see Mr. Kaplan, even though in Megan's mind/illusion.

I truly miss that character.

I have to admit I'm totally lost with all this LIz drama-I have no idea how they will ever justify what she did at the hospital in her attempt to kill Reddington.

I loved the dance between Reddington and Anne.  Although it was a tad sappy when he turned around when Angel of the Morning came on the radio, I guess it was necessary to get him with Liz.

Now Liz has caused the death (it seems) of Anne. 

This show was so enjoyable in the past; now it's just a hot mess everytime Liz shows up. 

Yeesh. 

🔴 Script 8:13 Anne  | The Blacklist Declassified