Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

If you can go back and put *SPOILERS* in your title it might be better and easier for posters to give opinions without having to keep using the spolier tag.

It's easier to use the spoiler tags.  Takes 1 maybe 2 seconds.  Takes longer to type "Spoilers."  Especially if you are not a fast typer. whistling.gif

How do you put in the sport tags? I have never used them.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

If you can go back and put *SPOILERS* in your title it might be better and easier for posters to give opinions without having to keep using the spolier tag.

It's easier to use the spoiler tags.  Takes 1 maybe 2 seconds.  Takes longer to type "Spoilers."  Especially if you are not a fast typer. whistling.gif

@Mz iMac  If "Spoiler" is in the title then nobody has to use the tags. 

Typed once and done. 

Nobody keeps typing "spoiler" in every post.  That's just nonsense.

Seriously-you know this and you know that we have let posters know about the spoiler alerts in thread titles. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@elated  Before you start typing your post click on the yellow icon located in the same line where you see the smiley emotie.

Then a box will pop up (mine shows a gray color) and just type in your response as usual.  See my posts on this thread that say spoiler-that's how it will look after you post.

Hope this helps and I hope you didn't think I was picking at you about the thread title; especially in this forum spoilers are very common after a particular show has aired.  I don't know at this point if you can put spoiler alert in your thread title. 

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@elated  Before you start typing your post click on the yellow icon located in the same line where you see the smiley emotie.

Then a box will pop up (mine shows a gray color) and just type in your response as usual.  See my posts on this thread that say spoiler-that's how it will look after you post.

Hope this helps and I hope you didn't think I was picking at you about the thread title; especially in this forum spoilers are very common after a particular show has aired.  I don't know at this point if you can put spoiler alert in your thread title. 

@Cakers3, thanks for the how to. I always think it’s my fault if I find out something I don’t want to know, I just stay away from the thread until I’ve watched the show.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@elated  If you can go back and put *SPOILERS* in your title it might be better and easier for posters to give opinions without having to keep using the spolier tag.

@Cakers3

When you're talking about shows and season finales, just how do you talk about the show without talking about what has been happening?    

IMO, but if you aren't up to speed with a show, it would be better for you to skip that thread rather muzzling other posters who really want to discuss what happened.    JMO

Honored Contributor

Actually, my mind went there from the very beginning of the series.  Off and on; I have wondered if Red was the real Reddington or if he just assumed the man's identity.  Seems like they are breathing new life into a tired and worn out series.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@elated  If you can go back and put *SPOILERS* in your title it might be better and easier for posters to give opinions without having to keep using the spolier tag.

@Cakers3

When you're talking about shows and season finales, just how do you talk about the show without talking about what has been happening?    

IMO, but if you aren't up to speed with a show, it would be better for you to skip that thread rather muzzling other posters who really want to discuss what happened.    JMO

Bingo!   Some posters should remember, they aren't the mods and it isn't their job to tell people what to do and what not to do.  Threads like this are meant for people who want to discuss the shows.  If people don't want to know what happened in an episode, they should just skip by and not read the thread.  It's easier for everyone that way.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3

Bingo!   Some posters should remember, they aren't the mods and it isn't their job to tell people what to do and what not to do.  Threads like this are meant for people who want to discuss the shows.  If people don't want to know what happened in an episode, they should just skip by and not read the thread.  It's easier for everyone that way.  

@chrystaltree@Tinkrbl44  Whoa-I said it MIGHT BE BETTER only because both of you know that the OP was set up to be slammed about it.  We've had posters complain because they are on Pacific time and haven't seen the show yet.

You both know I don't tell people what to do; it was a suggestion and I also posted to the OP that I hope she didn't think I was picking on her.

Sheesh.  Anything to pick a fight.  You both disappoint with this accusation.  We've seen that same suggestion time and time again.

Since when did this turn into my acting like a mod? 

And since when are your hands clean? 

Don't bother-I'm done with the both of you.  And when I say I'm done, I'm done.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3

???  Woman Frustrated