Trusted Contributor

Is there anyone that is still watching this show? If so, last night in the finale, who is the bad one? Or are you as confused as I am?

Regular Contributor

IT APPEARS THAT DAD IS THE BAD ONE, I NOTICED WHEN TOM TALKED ABOUT HIS BABY TO HIS FATHER, HE SHOWED ZERO INTEREST AND I DON'T BELIEVE HE WILL EVEN SHOW UP FOR THE BIRTHDAY PARTY. HE LIED ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS TO GET TOM AND OTHERS TO HELP HIM.

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching. I had a feeling there was going to be a twist, and it would be the father who was bad. I wonder if we will still see Tom on The Blacklist, with no mention of what happened on the other show?

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2@karol59I think the Dad is also the bad one. The regular "Blacklist" comes back next week.

Honored Contributor

About midway through the series, I knew there would be surprise ending.  I thought it would flip and Dad would be the bad one or that both parents were scheming together.  So....it seems like it was Dad's scheme but I don't think that makes the mother "good".  It just means Dad was smarter.  I hope they don't cancel it.  I like it.

Honored Contributor

There are ALWAYS twists and turns ....  I'm liking this better than Blacklist!

Respected Contributor

I watched the first episode and liked it and then forgot all about the show.  

I'll do a marathon On Demand some slow day.  

Trusted Contributor

It was Tom's father from what I could tell. Tom will be back on the Blacklist next Thursday.