Respected Contributor

Please note, The Blacklist will have the two last episodes on tonight (Wednesday) and next Wednesday - not Friday as usual.  Good thing I saw this notice so I set my DVR accordingly.  They are supposed to give us lots of answers to everything.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blacklist Fans - Important!

Megan Boone will not be coming back after this season. I am glad to see her gone. IMHO, she added nothing to this series. Her acting abilities were less than zero.

Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

Megan Boone will not be coming back after this season. I am glad to see her gone. IMHO, she added nothing to this series. Her acting abilities were less than zero.

Hubby and I were SO happy to hear this news!  We can't stand her character and keep hoping she'll be killed off.  We would've stopped watching it years ago if it wasn't for James Spader...love him.  So glad to know that we don't have suffer through her scenes next season!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read that the actress wasn’t returning for next year and it made me go “hmmm, maybe I’ll start watching it again after a 3/4 year hiatus!”

Esteemed Contributor

As a reminder "The Blacklist" is at 10:00 EST, 9:00 Central. I think it will the same time next week. 

I didn't know that Liz wasn't returning next season. That's OK, as I was getting annoyed with her character. Dembe better return, though, or I'll be upset. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I'm also a big James Spader fan, but I gave up on this show for a different reason.  They kept aluding to the fact that they would be giving all the answers, season after season.  It seemed like they were just going in circles.

Respected Contributor

I started watching this show from the very beginning. The first few years were great but after awhile I got bored with it. As much as I love James Spader, I stopped watching during season 5. 

I hated that they killed off Tom Keen and Mr Kaplan. Smiley Mad

I never liked the actress who played Liz Keen. Her acting is so wooden. Instead of getting better every year, I think she got worse. The rest of the cast is stellar - she is the worst part of the show. Awful, awful actress.

Hearing that she's off the show I may start to tune in again. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I

@elated wrote:

I was so happy to hear that.  Her character has been dragging the show down for several years.  They need a few other cast changes too on the FBI side.  They need some new characters.