Valued Contributor

A new series started on Apple TV Blackbird written by Dennis Lehane .  He wrote Mystic River and Shutter Island.  The first 2 episodes are available now and a new episode each Friday.  Really good.

Respected Contributor

@Terrywu @Thanks for posting.  Will check it out.  LM

Respected Contributor
Spoiler
Does anyone think he didn't do the murders ? I think his broither did the murders and let him vilolate the women. As gross as it sounds. Haven't read the book so i don't want to know ending. Just opinions from people watching it.
Respected Contributor

Anyone watching this ? I noticed last night had a tribute to Ray Liotta , i thought he died after movie was done , maybe he wasn't able to finish , or his character was already finished. Quite good , but creepy.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:
Spoiler
Does anyone think he didn't do the murders ? I think his broither did the murders and let him vilolate the women. As gross as it sounds. Haven't read the book so i don't want to know ending. Just opinions from people watching it.

@MW in Iowa I think you are right

Respected Contributor
Spoiler
Thanks , i just got thinking where can this story even go , he is so creepy , but he is already in prison , it isn't that compelling even if Taron character get's the informaton out of him , there is way more to his story. I believe he needs to be in prison , but his brother did all of the murders , good looking normal guy.