Trusted Contributor

Black Friday Streaming Offers Reminder

It is that time of year...most of the streaming services are offering discounts on subscriptions for a limited time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday Streaming Offers Reminder

Don't know if they are still running it, but I just got Paramount Plus for half off plus a free Fire Stick. It cost $25 for one year.

Haven't had time to watch much but I'm excited to start. 

Valued Contributor

You can get Hulu for $1.99/month for 12 month with ads.They will give you an option to get Disney ad free for $2.99/mo. I saw other deals on slickdeals.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder!  I just snagged a year of Hulu for $1.99/mo.

Super Contributor

Hi is this only for  new customers  only on Hulu  ? tia

Valued Contributor

@Ttownlady  No,it is not. It states you can be an old customer. I used a different browser and it recognized my old address. I was able to add Disney ad free for $2.99, I don't think you can be an existing customer but not sure? 

Commercials can be a tad annoying but worth it for  $2. Good luck and have a nice Thanksgiving.

Super Contributor

Thank you Estates  I will try it have a nice Thanksgiving day too 

Frequent Contributor

@Ttownlady wrote:

Hi is this only for  new customers  only on Hulu  ? tia

Offer for Hulu (With Ads) plan only: $1.99/month for 12 months, then auto-renews at $7.99/month or then-current regular monthly price. Ends 11:59 PM PST on 11/28/22.

Cancel anytime, effective at the end of your billing period. No refunds or credits for partial months.

New and eligible returning subscribers (who have not been Hulu subscribers in the past 1 month) only.

Frequent Contributor

@Estates wrote:

No,it is not. It states you can be an old customer. I used a different browser and it recognized my old address. I was able to add Disney ad free for $2.99, I don't think you can be an existing customer but not sure? 

New and eligible returning subscribers (who have not been Hulu subscribers in the past 1 month) only.