Honored Contributor

Black Friday Special On Hulu Subscription

It's $1.99 a month for a year for new subscribers only. Regular $5.99 a month. After a year it goes back up to that, but you can cancel.

I've always wanted to try Hulu so I couldn't resist. That's my big plan for tonight, to check out their content.

I'm looking forward to watching Handmaid's Tale.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Contributor

Re: Black Friday Special On Hulu Subscription

Thank you, that's a great deal! I was waiting for some specials, and then forgot to check Smiley Happy 

I'm going to start watching Handmaid's Tale tonight! They have a wonderful selection, my list is full Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Handmaid's tale is very good, but VERY dark and depressing.  I watched the 1st season, but I just can't watch the 2nd season (too sad and dark).

I am currently watching "This is Us" and "Killing Eve" on Hulu.

Super Contributor

I picked this Black Friday deal up last year when it was 99 cents for a year. Money well spent!! My sister picked up the current special. I have enjoyed Hulu's orginial programming. Currently watching Season 2 of Castle Rock. It's a Stephen King series with the current season featuring Annie Wilkes from Misery.

Honored Contributor

I subscribe to just about everything known to man....and I did subscribe to Hulu but I kept having trouble with their site.

Every time I contacted them they had me listed as. Male.  Now I’ve said here before my name is Linda.  Does that sound like a male?

I lost count how many times I tried to straighten out the account.

I chalked this lost money up to a learning lesson.  Whatever they have if I can’t see it somewhere else I don’t need to see it.

It was unbelievable. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is a great deal. I love my Hulu subscription.  Smiley Happy