Regular Contributor

I know I was confused at the end and didn't really ""get it"". Usually I like complex movies that make you think but this one was so discombobulated it was just plain annoying and not even close to what I would consider a best picture for sure - to me it deserved a razzy. Loved the acting but no awards for that.

Respected Contributor
On 2/23/2015 juliet said:

I know I was confused at the end and didn't really ""get it"". Usually I like complex movies that make you think but this one was so discombobulated it was just plain annoying and not even close to what I would consider a best picture for sure - to me it deserved a razzy. Loved the acting but no awards for that.

Esteemed Contributor
Seriously over-rated and somewhat shallow.
Super Contributor

It was good, but hard to follow at first. I wanted "Boyhood" to win. That was an excellent movie.

Valued Contributor
I never even heard of it until today when I saw the morning news. Was it a big movie? Did it have a wide release?
Trusted Contributor

I thought it was brilliant! One of the most original movies I've seen in a long time. Yes, it's bizarre, but that added to the appeal for me. The acting was impressive all the way around.

Honored Contributor
On 2/23/2015 juliet said:

A razzy

Honored Contributor

What was all that about, anyway?

And don't see "Voices" (a dark comedy? really?) it's gory and not funny

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~