Respected Contributor

Re: Binge watching---my preference now!

Comcast just started a watchathon week and they have Hulu. I’m going to be bingeing at least the first season of The Handmaid’s Tale. On the lighter side I’m going through Schitt’s Creek on Netflix, but I’m rationing one episode a day because I don’t want it to be over.

Honored Contributor

I always thought why would anyone want to binge watch, I can only watch two episodes than I'm out. Well the tide has changed, I LOVE binge watching!! I get mad when Hulu and AppleTV+ only drops three episodes and makes you wait a week for the next one!

Trusted Contributor

What does BINGE means?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

I must be really different. Once you've binged on a really good show it's gone. I like to spread out the pleasure. DH and I watch about 3 shows a night - never anything on network TV now. Right now we're watching one show per week of Ozark, Last Kingdom and Medici on Netflix. On Amazon we watch just one episode of Bosh each week. Then there a lot of older shows in our lineup from Acorn and Britbox. We really like Murdoch Mysteries and there are 13 seasons of that so we may do two per week on that one. He just leaves it to me to chose which ones we watch every night.

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

What does BINGE means?

@Dinaki binging is when you watch a whole season in just about one sitting, watching one episode after another, after another, etc.

Trusted Contributor

I thank you Jordan2, I then have binge episodes. Woman Happy

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I dont care for binge watching, much too much of a committment.

Honored Contributor

2 good ones on nflix 

Hollywood and collateral 

I watched a Coben series that was good but too long 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

DH and I started our binge watching several years ago the series, Suits.  It's a very good legal drama staring Meghan Markle (I liked her back then and thought she was good in the show).

Over the winter we started Outlander and have finally caught up with last night's latest season's finale.  We're also watching Ozark which I have become obsessed with...only a few more episodes to go and we'll be caught up.

I also enjoyed Unorthodox which is only 4 episodes and I finished it in two days.

Since I loved Downton Abbey, I plan on watching Belgravia soon.

Honored Contributor

I love all the old comedys I binge watch the Andy Griffith show and bewitched.  I love that I can see on show right after the other.  I love itSmiley Happy