Esteemed Contributor

Re: Binge Watching 'Yellowstone' (Kevin Costner)

[ Edited ]

I am on my staycation this week, and plan on watching all three seasons.  I had watched four episodes that were available (On Demand)  a few weeks back and really enjoyed it.

Paramount showed all three seasons this past weekend so I DVR'd.

I am a fan of Beth. She reminds me of Katty Segals character from Sons of Anarchy. (Bad A**)

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

I love that picture. I am not a horse person, but anyone who loves animals is allright in my book. The horse loves you as well, it's so sweet. 

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby   Big Sky is sort of all those you mentioned rolled into one except we know who's behind what's going on in this one. Watch a couple of episodes and see what you think. It is good, may be worth your time.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   @MoonieBaby   True love for sure

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@MoonieBaby   Big Sky is sort of all those you mentioned rolled into one except we know who's behind what's going on in this one. Watch a couple of episodes and see what you think. It is good, may be worth your time.

i think Big Sky, is closer to Longmire, than Yellowstone. Longmire was a good series, too, but Yellowstone, stands alone.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr   we really enjoyed 'Longmire' too but that one's long gone. Not sure if it's being shown elsewhere or not.

I wouldn't categorize Longmire to be similar to Big Sky. I think these two are vastly different.