Respected Contributor

If you like Billy Crystal, this is a must see. I just watched it again for the third time. I DVD it about 1 year ago, I think. It was on HBO. You laugh and you cry. Very entertaining.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: Billy Crystal 700 Sundays

@Coquille wrote:

If you like Billy Crystal, this is a must see. I just watched it again for the third time. I DVD it about 1 year ago, I think. It was on HBO. You laugh and you cry. Very entertaining.

@Coquille, I saw this and liked it, although I have not seen it in a long time. My mother got to see this on Broadway. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 if you are looking for something to watch, I think it's worth seeing again. I'm sure your mother enjoyed seeing BC performing in person.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

I saw it on Broadway 🎭.I also have the HBO version on DVR.I too watch it every so often.I love it more each time I see it!!

Trusted Contributor

ivRe: Billy Crystal 700 Sundays

I saw this play live with Billy, and it was poignant and wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

I also saw it on Broadway...he was great!

Honored Contributor

He is a master at his craft.

Respected Contributor

I was on business in SanFrancisco and Billy Crystal was doing the show. It was sold out. I was free one evening and went to the box office and two tickets had been turned in.  I purchased both. My colleague and I went to see the show.  It was wonderful and so entertaining.  Didn't he get a special Tony Award for the show on Broadway.  Crystal is a very talented man.