Honored Contributor

We're into a new season now.  I do like this show.  This one character...a friend of Axe's, I see no reason for his character to be there.  I don't like the guy he's crude.

Anyone else watching this show?

Valued Contributor

Looking forward to it.  One of my favorites.

Trusted Contributor

Excited about it. Glad I happen to have some popcorn on hand.

I dropped cable a couple of years ago so I started a month by month subscription with Showtime just for the purpose of watching this.  The best thing?  It's a free 30-day trial period!  Doesn't really matter because the price is well worth it for this series.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Super Contributor

This is my favorite show on TV.  @qualitygal Are you talking about Wags?  He's one of my favorite characters!  They have only filmed the first 7 episodes so the remaining 9 will be on hopefully in the fall. 

Honored Contributor

@SugarPuff wrote:

This is my favorite show on TV.  @qualitygal Are you talking about Wags?  He's one of my favorite characters!  They have only filmed the first 7 episodes so the remaining 9 will be on hopefully in the fall. 

Yes, that's him.  He's a good character for me to dislike, LOL.  I'm so glad this show has so many episodes.  It's worth watching.  I do enjoy it!!