Honored Contributor

Watching it right now, and the big office building they work in, is all glass.  I like offices with walls.  Glass, all glass, would bother me.  A conference room of all glass would be great though.  

Do you like offices of solid walls, or is glass ok with you?

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal-

I'm with you!

I only like the all glass windows when I am watching them on tv, especially if they are 32 floors up-kind of scary.

But if on the ground floor, lots of nice bay windows are great.

And definitely in a conference room because no windows during a meeting gives you claustrophobia even when you don't usually have it, or puts you too sleep!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal, I worked in a high rise building in our downtown that appeared all glass from the outside but the inside was just like a normal,office with lots of windows.  I liked the look because we were on the Harbour/waterfront and it was reflected back on the building.  We had good shades (like silhouette) to screen the sun so it was never a problem.  LM

PS.  I love Billions.  I would watch Damien Lewis in anything.  The Forsyte Saga was great and so was Homeland.

Honored Contributor

I work in such a building or I did before I started working remotely.  The conference rooms and some of the executive offices are have a floor to ceiling glass wall.  It's beautiful, like floating above the city.  You can see for miles but it was difficult for me because I have a fear of heights.  It's not an extreme fear but heights make me uneasy.  I couldn't position myself in a way that I could avoid looking out those windows; so, long meetings were hard.  

Honored Contributor

Love me some Bobby Axelrod.

I've always worked in high rise office buildings.  All the conference rooms were all glass.  I enjoyed it because the janators set out hawk props so the hawks could build their nests on the ledges.  

Great view w/all glass rooms.

The skyline is beautiful too.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Guess I never got the memo LOL Is this show a premium channel show ?

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE, sorry, can’t answer the question but do find it and the others I mentioned if you haven’t seen them.  LM

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Is this show a premium channel show ?

Showtime

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

I am obsessed with Billions!  My sister in law told me about it 2 weeks ago, I watched season 1 and 2 in about a week on Demand and could not get enough of it.  Now I am caught up and have to now wait for weekly episodes... dang it!  I love Axe, Wags and Taylor.  Dollar Bill also cracks me up.  Such a good series!!!!!!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you