Honored Contributor

Re: Billions - TV Show -Showtime - Spoilers Included

I’m 2 shows behind.  They’re on my DVR.  I watch so many shows I  save some ........

I love this show.  Glad to see I’m not the only one.  It’s a show that requires my undivided attention.

I love reading everyone’s posts ahead of time.  It gives me a heads up on what to  look out for.  Thanks to everyone.

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

We love Billions but I have to say I find all the characters despicable. Bryan got what he deserved. Chuck is revolting.

The second season of Succession will be coming up soon - talk about a dysfunctional family!

Honored Contributor

@Tique  This week’s Entertainment Weekly did an excellent story about Asia Kate Dillon.

The entire magazine was a double issue about Gay Pride, etc.

They (Asia Kate) is a person who’s been involved with the movement for a long time.  

They are the first of non-binary I’ve ever read about.  I find everything about the movement fascinating.  As I’ve said before, in my family we accept each individual as they present themselves ( no judgment).  

I’d love to sit down with them and have an honest, non-judgmental discussion.  

I’ll come back after I watch the show.  You guys always ( as my Dad used to say) “ give me ‘food for thought’”.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the last episode of the season.  It was beautifully written.

After I watched it, I went to several websites to find out what the writers had in mind and what's coming up in the next season.

There's so much ahead for Axe and the gang.  I can't wait!

The writers were very honest about next year (not fully knowing where they're going with Axe and Wendy (remember, it just showed them the NEXT DAY).

There were so many things left up in the air.

This show is one of the best written shows on TV today.

If any of you haven't watched it, I am recommending it.  

I know a little something about the stock market, investors, etc because my late husband was healvily into it.

However, I tell everyone, if I can understand 'somewhat' what's going on.....anyone can.

If I have questions, I go to the Billions website to get it explained.

It's clever and it's something that stays with you long after you've changed the channel or turned off the TV.

But be warned.  It does show how manipulative people can be and the seedy side of business.

But then it's not like we don't know about it...do we?