Honored Contributor

Re: 💲💲 Billions - Season 2 💲💲

@Mz iMac   I knew you'd be able to sum things up succinctly.

I was a bit surprised by the Wendy and Chuck ending. Not sure all has been forgiven but Chuck needs her right about now.

Love Taylor. Love them. [Think that's the right pronoun.] I hope they continue to be in a prominent position next season. Looks like that will happen after last night's play.

I agree about Lara, Bobby's wife. She really has his number. As Wendy said the only time he showed fear was when she discovered "the lie".

Great show. Surprised more people here aren't watching.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique

"Not sure all has been forgiven but Chuck needs her right about now."

Chuck has to keep his mouth shut for now.  Remember he's running for governor & he needs a "wify" by his side when he starts campaigning.

Also remember Chuck while separated had a BDSM side piece that he paid for to satisfied his "needs."  So there is not much he can say to Wendy about her side piece anyways.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

The non binary, is Asia. I just was looking all this up earlier this morning. She does great in her part. 

She's also on Orange Is The New Black as a racist Nazi.  She wasn't "they" then.  Strickly female.  Not sure if it's a recurring role or not.  That was the first time I noticed Asia.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif