Trusted Contributor

Bill Murray Groundhog Day Commercial

Bill Murray has a cute commercial re-enacting his movie Groundhog Day.  It will be broadcast tonight during the Super Bowl but is available on Google.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Bill Murray Groundhog Day Commercial

@Tennesseegal wrote:

Bill Murray has a cute commercial re-enacting his movie Groundhog Day.  It will be broadcast tonight during the Super Bowl but is available on Google.  

I saw this, this afternoon while watching youtube streaming, its really, really funny and cute, and I have never seen the movie 

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal   Thanks!  That is cute.  I'd heard about it and wondered if it was on YouTube yet.  So glad it is.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

I saw this, this afternoon while watching youtube streaming, its really, really funny and cute, and I have never seen the movie 

Oh @jackthebear ! You've got to see the movie.  It's probably on sometime today.  It's a good one.

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

Oh @jackthebear ! You've got to see the movie.  It's probably on sometime today.  It's a good one.

I think its one all day today somewhere,  I like Bill Murray but that movie never appealed to me 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Tennesseegal   Thanks!  That is cute.  I'd heard about it and wondered if it was on YouTube yet.  So glad it is.

tried to find the actual ad earlier but wasn't able to 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@jackthebear   I just Googled Bill Murray Groundhog Day Commercial and found it several places.  I watched it on You Tube.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@jackthebear   I just Googled Bill Murray Groundhog Day Commercial and found it several places.  I watched it on You Tube.

Adorable right?

Honored Contributor

Growing up in Massachusetts I love the Hyundai ad too

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@Tennesseegal 

I loved it!!!!  It was my favorite commercial!!! Adorable.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin