Honored Contributor

Re: Bill Cosby to be released today !!!

• @MW in Iowa wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MW in Iowa    As the biggest story of the day, this was already reported some time ago. 

Sorrry i was gone all morning and looked under TV and Movies , where i thought it would be posted. Never mind ,ignore all that it bothers.

Don't apologize!!  It's a big story and there are always multiple posts about big stories.  Some posters want to be self appointed moderators.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Chessa35 wrote:

Don’t  apologize! So what if it was posted before ! Who cares who it bothers!

Thanks , i did read Phylicia Rashad posted FINALLY , i am really surprised at her support of him. I think the way our culture is , she could face backlash.

She should, rapists shouldn't  be released .  Sometimes women are stupid.

That is what surprised me , i have always thought tof her as an intelligent woman. This is one time she should have kept her support private , she has already lost millions from residuals from the show being pulled out of syndication.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cosby gets out...

...in an unrelated case, Allison Mack goes in for 3 yrs.but in Fed yrs, that's about 1 1/2. She should have gotten at least 20.

A revolving door of sorts for offending criminals.

Honored Contributor

I find it unbelievable!...however I shouldn't be surprised really...we've been living in a never ending episode of the Twilight Zone for more than a year.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I find it unbelievable!...however I shouldn't be surprised really...we've been living in a never ending episode of the Twilight Zone for more than a year.

@haddon9  If a lawyer didn't do his job correctly then it can happen and this is not the first time. The only reason it made the news was because of who the 'person' is. It is nothing new.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MW in Iowa    As the biggest story of the day, this was already reported some time ago. 

Sorrry i was gone all morning and looked under TV and Movies , where i thought it would be posted. Never mind ,ignore all that it bothers.

@MW in Iowa I agree with the others who said don't apologize. The thread in question was posted in a different forum. QVC's site has more than enough bandwidth to accommodate more than one thread on this subject and it's very appropriate here being that it's a story about an actor.

Considering what was said to you in an earlier exchange I thought you might tell this poster to "Get Over It." I found that comment from her disappointing and hope she is just having an off day. 

Anyway, I wanted to tell you it was nice to see you took the classy route instead. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9  If a lawyer didn't do his job correctly then it can happen and this is not the first time. The only reason it made the news was because of who the 'person' is. It is nothing new.

@proudlyfromNJ You're right...it was DA Bruce Castor of Montgomery County, PA who made the deal with Cosby.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MW in Iowa  Post all you want.

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MW in Iowa I agree with the others who said don't apologize. The thread in question was posted in a different forum. QVC's site has more than enough bandwidth to accommodate more than one thread on this subject and it's very appropriate here being that it's a story about an actor.

Considering what was said to you in an earlier exchange I thought you might tell this poster to "Get Over It." I found that comment from her disappointing and hope she is just having an off day. 

Anyway, I wanted to tell you it was nice to see you took the classy route instead. Smiley Happy

My first response was to get on the defensive , but i think i am going to keep posting as many positive things as i can, especially in posts meant to be critical of people. You aren't going to win with these Debbie Downers. In fact i am not even going to respond to any of it , unless it is an answer that can help someone.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

Just so you know, your posts on the thread about Lori did help me so thank you. Heart

Now back to the subject at hand ~

My hope is that victims stay strong and don't feel defeated. Thanks to them we know what kind of person Cosby is/was.