Esteemed Contributor

Finally an episode that didn't have me checking my watch every few minutes!  Thought this hour was engrossing and did have some surprises!

Valued Contributor

WOW.OMG

Esteemed Contributor
FYI - ew . com has an interview with the actor that plays Legarski. He said the writers and David Kelley left it up to interpretation as to whether or not he was faking and/or when/if he started to remember. You are supposed to be left wondering and nobody is really wrong.

He also commented that, because extra episodes were ordered kind of late, the writers had to scramble. He said a new storyline was supposed to have started after 5/6 and some things were added and taken out. One thing added was that he survived the gun shot. Sooo, I took that to mean that he was supposed to die in the fall finale and, I wonder, if a lot of the Harold storyline was then embellished rather than start a new story (which is supposed to happen April 13th). At least that’s how I interpreted his comment.
Respected Contributor

Some weeks I forget to watch this show.  Was last night the finale of this arc until April?  If so, can someone tell me (in a spoiler, so as not to ruin it for others), what exactly happened in this episode??

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf It seems as if this story is winding up and they'll come back with a different case.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Rick, the trooper is killed by his wife. 

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@sueinsf It seems as if this story is winding up and they'll come back with a different case.

Thanks @AuntG 

Honored Contributor

I thought the Ronald ending was far-fetched.

Spoiler
I'm not so sure how he managed to swap places in that car with the Reverend.  I also didn't believe that was Erik in the basement.  Although the ending moved quickly and had some tense moments I didn't find all of it believable.  I would imagine since Ronald got away (for now) there will be a second season since Cassie and Jenny said they would continue going after him.  As far as Legarski (that huge cut-out of him was creepy) that did shock me when Merilee killed him.
"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

I thought the Ronald ending was far-fetched.

Spoiler
I'm not so sure how he managed to swap places in that car with the Reverend.  I also didn't believe that was Erik in the basement.  Although the ending moved quickly and had some tense moments I didn't find all of it believable.  I would imagine since Ronald got away (for now) there will be a second season since Cassie and Jenny said they would continue going after him.  As far as Legarski (that huge cut-out of him was creepy) that did shock me when Merilee killed him.

I have to suspend belief sometimes - occasionally it bothers me and sometimes it doesn't.  If I were to critique, I personally wondered why a priest in Montana (or are they in Wyoming?) has a Tesla?  Maybe they have extremely generous donors at their church.  That did make me go hmmmm, but it was, of course, for the story.