Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Her going to the hospital to ID him was specifically for the murder of the fisherman. Right before, she led him to where his truck was hidden. (That's not to say that I disagree with anyone regarding her going into the hospital.  A photo array of several people, I would think, would be more appropriate.)

Although I would swear I thought they had found the fisherman’s body almost immediately (like, the next episode after it happened) - I remember being surprised that they had found it so easily and fast! I guess I misunderstood.

I’m really feeling sorry for Legarski’s wife. 🙁 I don’t know if I have an opinion yet if he’s faking it. I don’t think he is, but maybe he will start to remember and then start faking it.

I still say Ronald’s mother was dead this entire time, regardless of what just happened! That, when they eventually find him and his house, that there will be a 10 year old corpse or something sitting in her chair.

Esteemed Contributor

OH - where did Legarski’s lawyer come from? Did anyone catch that or was it just not said. She seemed to just show up and to be quite the shark. Can’t imagine the wife would know anyone like that.

Maybe it's not a big deal, but would like to know if she's a public defender, hired by his union OR hired by the people he's working with! Because my mind went first to the last item on my list.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t think he’s faking, for the mere reason he keeps saying but I’m a Montana State Trooper. Funny how he remembers that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

This series with the peculiar characters reminds me a little of Twin Peaks.   

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

This series with the peculiar characters reminds me a little of Twin Peaks.   

Exactly and with a bit of Bates Motel flavor mixed into it. @Tinkrbl44 

Honored Contributor

He is totally faking it!  He will do and say anything to try and get out of the mess he created!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Is next week the last of this season??  Am not sure whether I like this show or not... 

Rick  L. is definitely faking.  At the hospital, his wifey noticed that he tapped his fingers on the bed sheet...like he used to when he was at home with her.

Kind of think that Ronald and the Rick are over acting now!!  

Trusted Contributor

I am enjoying this series.  I hope Ryan Phillipe returns in some flashback scenes.   Ronald is quite the crazy, isn't he?

Esteemed Contributor

@corita  I just googled and, according to IMDB, that was episode 8 out of 16 expected this season.  I also read that it was originally supposed to be 10 or 11 episodes, but it was increased to 16 after a successful start.

Spoiler
936B970A-CC5E-4400-A884-AAE30B0B924B.jpeg

It's probably a little darker than what I usually watch on network TV and last night was more violent and disturbing. Ronald has become unhinged. I'm still going to watch until end of the season.  I didn't see that it was renewed yet (could have missed it so anyone can correct me).  Will wait to see how I feel next year if it is - I still do like the female characters.

I do, however, need to hang my head in defeat - I was clearly wrong about the mother.  And I was so certain I was right!!  Personally, I think they missed out on an opportunity, but they needed to make it so in order to get someone to stop by.  Heavy sigh.

I'm probably still going to say that Legarski is currently NOT faking, but will eventually start to remember and then start faking it.  I can't be wrong twice, can I? (Please don't answer that!!  LOL)

Esteemed Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@corita  I just googled and, according to IMDB, that was episode 8 out of 16 expected this season.  I also read that it was originally supposed to be 10 or 11 episodes, but it was increased to 16 after a successful start.

Spoiler
936B970A-CC5E-4400-A884-AAE30B0B924B.jpeg

It's probably a little darker than what I usually watch on network TV and last night was more violent and disturbing. Ronald has become unhinged. I'm still going to watch until end of the season.  I didn't see that it was renewed yet (could have missed it so anyone can correct me).  Will wait to see how I feel next year if it is - I still do like the female characters.

I do, however, need to hang my head in defeat - I was clearly wrong about the mother.  And I was so certain I was right!!  Personally, I think they missed out on an opportunity, but they needed to make it so in order to get someone to stop by.  Heavy sigh.

I'm probably still going to say that Legarski is currently NOT faking, but will eventually start to remember and then start faking it.  I can't be wrong twice, can I? (Please don't answer that!!  LOL)

----------------

It could be the up to last week he was not faking. He is just over playing the 'sweet and concerned ' interest in the people hurt!!! 

But I do think he recognized the detective was the one who shot him!!  He is so unlikeable, but I guess he is meant to be!!  Actually don't know which male lead I dislike more... Legarski or Ronald!!