Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  I liked it, don't want to spoil it for anyone. But I love the show. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

@SilleeMee  I liked it, don't want to spoil it for anyone. But I love the show. 

Thanks! @qvcfreak  I'll just have to watch it now. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak 

Question...

Spoiler
How did they know where to find Cody's buried truck? I must have missed something there.
Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@qvcfreak 

Question...

Spoiler
How did they know where to find Cody's buried truck? I must have missed something there.

Spoiler
I don't think they really showed that.  I just think they wanted to end that story line and didn't really worry about any questions.  Since they knew where he last was and/or where Legarski worked, I just assumed they used some sort of ground penetrating equipment and found a discrepancy in the soil.  Moved the story along.
Respected Contributor

I was wondering, too, how they knew where Cody's truck was since Legarski was the only other person present when the deed was done & he's kind of incapacitated at the moment.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The best way I could describe it is a cross between the series Twin Peaks and the series Bates Motel. If you like those types of shows then you'll probably enjoy Big Sky.

I loved Bates Motel , and i was surprised , Freddy and Vera Farmiga were perfect casting. As i have said before , i just don't like Big Sky , but i am glad for everyone that does.

Honored Contributor

There is a good premises to this show but when I watched the latest episode, I thought it was so sappy and over the top.  

Spoiler

All that stuff about Cody's funeral and get together and her getting up there on stage and then the singing and the other girl joining her, and when they were all lining up coming out of the barn, it was just --- I don't know--- kind of stupid.  And the 2 women - one separated wife and the other who was sleeping with him --- joining up?  I really like Katherine Winek in Vikings but her role and acting in this --- not so much!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

There is a good premises to this show but when I watched the latest episode, I thought it was so sappy and over the top.  

Spoiler

All that stuff about Cody's funeral and get together and her getting up there on stage and then the singing and the other girl joining her, and when they were all lining up coming out of the barn, it was just --- I don't know--- kind of stupid.  And the 2 women - one separated wife and the other who was sleeping with him --- joining up?  I really like Katherine Winek in Vikings but her role and acting in this --- not so much!  

------------------

I agree that the show went a bit weird at the funeral reception!  I am finding that the show is really running slowly.  I want more progression on the storyline. 

I like Katherine and really liked her in Vikings!! Am always so amazed at the way her hair is styled!!

Respected Contributor

I'm glad the girls were rescued to move the story ahead finally, but I'm not really liking the "amnesia".  I can't decide if I think he's faking, but I lean towards yes.

Why did the girl (whose name I cannot think of) have to go to the hospital room to ID him?  The girls already said when they were rescued that it was him. And to go to a hospital to see a man with a bandaged head to say yes that's the man who got shot in the head? That would never fly on Law & Order lol

Legarski's wife is pretty bizarre herself. She seemed like she couldn't stand him in the first place, and now that she knows he's a sex trafficker and murderer, she needs to sit at his bedside. And starts a friendship with Ronald who is super creepy and appeared out of nowhere.  Maybe I'm harsh because I never liked that actress in anything. You just know Ronald is not going to be upstairs anymore by the time they get there.

My favorite character is Jerrie.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I'm glad the girls were rescued to move the story ahead finally, but I'm not really liking the "amnesia".  I can't decide if I think he's faking, but I lean towards yes.

Why did the girl (whose name I cannot think of) have to go to the hospital room to ID him?  The girls already said when they were rescued that it was him. And to go to a hospital to see a man with a bandaged head to say yes that's the man who got shot in the head? That would never fly on Law & Order lol

Legarski's wife is pretty bizarre herself. She seemed like she couldn't stand him in the first place, and now that she knows he's a sex trafficker and murderer, she needs to sit at his bedside. And starts a friendship with Ronald who is super creepy and appeared out of nowhere.  Maybe I'm harsh because I never liked that actress in anything. You just know Ronald is not going to be upstairs anymore by the time they get there.

My favorite character is Jerrie.

@VanSleepy 

I think the ID was to verify that he was part of the kidnapping.   He killed that fisherman and shot the young one in the leg, right?

Legarski's wife seemed totally dumbfounded by what was happening right under her nose.  I think she wants answers from him if he ever gets back to "normal". 

I also think he's faking it.