Honored Contributor

Re: Big Sky on ABC November 17th

I don’t watch a lot of regular TV anymore.  A lot of it is just too woke for me.

But I was really looking forward to this because I’m a fan of Phillipe.

I get so frustrated watching this show.  All those who thought that girl would get away raise their hand....what?  No show of hands!

That was a no-brainer....I told Bill the cat it was too soon for her to get away.  His expression showed me I was right!

The show started off with an OMG!  But it is kinda fizzeling out.  I’m so disappointed.

Its hard to tell people about it because other than me saying, “You must watch the first show to the end....”

Honored Contributor

So this was only the season finale, not the series finale.

I have a feeling Ronald is going to show up and push Cassie down the stairs.

He can still be identified as one of the kidnappers so it would make sense for him to eliminate everyone else.

Yet I don't think he has it in him to kill them all, either.

This ending does not leave much room for how this all ends.

Either Cassie frees them and Ronald is caught or Ronald kills them all.

Not much room for other theories?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

He can still be identified as one of the kidnappers so it would make sense for him to eliminate everyone else.

@Cakers3 this was the Winter finale not the season finale. The character that got shot looks like he took it in the head, he's got to be dead, right? Do you think Ronald knew Merilee was the Sheriff's wife? I thought he had to, it couldn't be a coincidence, however when the Sheriff told Ronald his wife went out dancing with a man, I couldn't get a sense if he was surprised or not.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t know. I could see one of the girls sitting behind the trooper, so I’m sure they were still there. BUT a part of me wondered why they didn’t make more noise. Like - maybe when they were showing them, they were already gone and they were showing them making noise there? I doubt that, because I could see one of their faces. But still thought there was something weird about it.

Was an odd ending, but I don’t think Ronald is going to show up. He’s getting in his truck and taking off for parts unknown. I had previously said a manhunt for the trooper, but will probably be them searching for him. Still holding out that, when they go to his home, they find petrified dead mommy. Once I have a theory, I hold onto it!!! Haha

They still need to find out what happened to Ryan Phillipe! Also, the trooper comment to Jerrie was odd - I wonder if they weren’t going into sex trafficking after all? I actually wondered at one point if Ronald gave something to Jerrie to help her escape (although I think that was already proven wrong. Thought Ronald said something like he took care of things, but maybe I imagined that?)

Anyone surprised they found the fisherman and his truck so quickly?
Valued Contributor

I've watched every episode and last nights finale was slow up until the last 5 minutes. I don't understand why those girls didn't make more noise!! They just sat there quite as as ever. I know if it were me- I'd do something to cause a commotion. I hope the trooper is dead and Ronald hooks up with his wife. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3 this was the Winter finale not the season finale. The character that got shot looks like he took it in the head, he's got to be dead, right? Do you think Ronald knew Merilee was the Sheriff's wife? I thought he had to, it couldn't be a coincidence, however when the Sheriff told Ronald his wife went out dancing with a man, I couldn't get a sense if he was surprised or not.

@Jordan2Thanks!  I figured there will be more with the way the ending happened.

I thought about Ronald knowing who Merrilee is because why would he stop in a quilt shop of all places.  I didn't catch a "tell" on Ronald's face if he had been surprised but maybe he was surprised Merrilee told her husband about the dance.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Glitter51 wrote:

I've watched every episode and last nights finale was slow up until the last 5 minutes. I don't understand why those girls didn't make more noise!! They just sat there quite as as ever. I know if it were me- I'd do something to cause a commotion. I hope the trooper is dead and Ronald hooks up with his wife. 

@Glitter51  @Alter Ego  They couldn't make too much noise because their mouths were still taped and they were tied up.

They were making noise as best as they could with that tape on their mouths and that is why I think Cassie is about to be pushed down the stairs.  They were trying to "scream" through the tape to warn her because they could see her at the top of the stairs and therefore would be able to see somebody behind her.

I think they were trying to warn her.

Either by Ronald or the person who was supposed to take the girls.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 I just still feel like they would have made more noise. I personally would have been going crazy. The face I saw behind the trooper didn’t seem to be moving or struggling or anything. That’s why I thought it was strange. And the sound the investigator heard seemed to come from the side - she didn’t seem to actually SEE the missing girls. I’m sure I’m wrong - it just seemed a little off to me.

I tend not to retain many details, but did anyone know what the relevance of the song the trooper asked his wife what she danced to was? I wondered if he asked because he suspected Ronald or another reason.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alter Ego wrote:
@Cakers3I just still feel like they would have made more noise. I personally would have been going crazy. The face I saw behind the trooper didn’t seem to be moving or struggling or anything. That’s why I thought it was strange. And the sound the investigator heard seemed to come from the side - she didn’t seem to actually SEE the missing girls. I’m sure I’m wrong - it just seemed a little off to me.

I tend not to retain many details, but did anyone know what the relevance of the song the trooper asked his wife what she danced to was? I wondered if he asked because he suspected Ronald or another reason.

@Alter Ego   I think she did know they were there because in the flashback with Cody he said the fish were right under your feet.  That is why it dawned on her that they were underground in the basement.

Her focus was on getting Legarski (sp) without anymore harm coming to them.  She had to have heard their muffled "screams".

I'm trying to remember what song Merrilee and Ronald danced to-it may have been a song relevant to Merrilee and Legarski at one time?  I don't think she told him what the song was but I could be wrong.

Anybody thoughts on that???

He may just suspect Ronald because Ronald is starting to disaree with him so in his twisted mind maybe he thinks Ronals is also after his wife.

Odd assortment of characters for sure.

Now if he survives that head shot-which I suppose could happen.

I wonder if the next season will still have them kidnapped and then the storyline will be tracking them for rescue.

I still think Cassie is in trouble at the top of the stairs.

Respected Contributor

Yay something finally happened.

I wish I could remember the song, but Legarski asked her if she danced to whatever song.  She just said no, and I'm almost positive she didn't tell him anything more.  I don't know if she was lying, though.  I wish I didn't delete the show.  I thought it was probably a song that the two of them used to dance to.

I got the impression that Legarski's boss was involved.