Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big Sky on ABC November 17th

I watched on Hulu last night, and I did not see that ending coming at all. I was shocked. 

A few people have mentioned Twin Peaks, and I agree. It has that same creepy, hold your attention vibe. 

I stream all of my entertainment and rarely watch shows week to week. The only one that comes to mind is The Voice. I was so disappointed to find out that I was watching the pilot episode and would have to tune in next week to see what happens. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've like a lot of David E. Kelly's shows so I might check out an episode. Definitely has a Twin Peaks/ Fargo vibe which I didn't like so I'm a little hesitant. 

Honored Contributor

What happened at the end reminded me of Psycho, let me explain. In the movie Psycho, the star Janet Leigh, gets killed off early in the film, I think at the time, this never happened, it was just a shock.

Honored Contributor

But he was the star of the show!! I'll probably keep watching in spite of my disappointment with the ending.

Honored Contributor

But that was just the ending of the first show.  We don't know what is to come.  Things might not be as they appeared...🤨😉

Valued Contributor

I loved it!!! I just hope it continues. Last season I got addicted to watching Emergence and who knows if it'll ever come back on. So I try not to get attached to shows.  

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

But that was just the ending of the first show.  We don't know what is to come.  Things might not be as they appeared...🤨😉

@geezerette I'm kind of thinking he's  dead. The sheriff had blood on him, the car window I think had blood on it, it was a shot at very close range, also the sheriff didn't seem like he was playing when talking to that psycho on the phone. It could be some of the show will be told in flashback.

Honored Contributor

OK, I watched it.  Since the title doesn't say spoilers.  

It can't really be discussed.  I was kinda surprised but like another poster said, the minute a caracter came into the scene, I knew he/they were involved in something that wasn't going to be good.

I'm curious in which direction this is going to go.  

I'll end it at that.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@geezerette I'm kind of thinking he's  dead. The sheriff had blood on him, the car window I think had blood on it, it was a shot at very close range, also the sheriff didn't seem like he was playing when talking to that psycho on the phone. It could be some of the show will be told in flashback.

@Jordan2 

That's what I was first thinking too.

But I sometimes think that trying to apply logic to shows like this may be fruitless.  After all, they're supposed to be entertaining, not necessarily realistic.  

We'll see...

Frequent Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The show has a Twin Peaks flavor to it. I liked the premiere and will continue to watch.

Yes!  Wasn't that a David Kelly show also?  Thank you.  I've been trying to remember what it reminded me of and you hit the nail on the head.