Regular Contributor

Big Sky on ABC November 17th

Ryan Phillippe (Shooter) stars in this thriller about two sisters kidnapped in Montana.  Evolves into 12 other disappearances linked to human trafficking.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Sky on ABC November 17th

I really like Ryan Phillippe.  I have my DVR set to record it.  Thanks for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

@twocatlou   Thank you for posting this have set my recorder did not know about it.

Honored Contributor

I can't wait to see this. I read the missing sister's case won't drag on all season, they'll solve it and go on to another case.

Respected Contributor

The relentless tv ads for this show drive me insane!  They are quite irritating.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

The relentless tv ads for this show drive me insane!  They are quite irritating.

@Grouchomarx   that's a part of ABC's M.O. They run the ads for their upcoming new shows repeatedly. By the time the show premieres you're already sick of it without having seen one episode

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Grouchomarx   that's a part of ABC's M.O. They run the ads for their upcoming new shows repeatedly. By the time the show premieres you're already sick of it without having seen one episode

--------------

Spectrum does the same thing for their upcoming and ongoing 'original' shows!!  So irritating!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Tique , This is usually the case for me and I don't watch the series  but for some reason these commercials have really pulled me in and I am looking forward to this one.

Honored Contributor

I can't wait for it!  I am severely bored with t.v. right now and need something to look forward to and get interested in on t.v.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Occasional Contributor

WOW= What a shocking ending. I won't spoil it, but I'm out after 1 episode.