Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry but this episode was beyond ridiculous and I told DH that I'm done.  He'll be watching it along next week.  How many deranged deviants can live in one small area?

Trusted Contributor

My husband liked it much more than I did.. it had a good start but it left me hanging on too much that I lost interest in it.

I'll watch it if he stays with it.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Holy carp!!! 

What an ending!  As soon as I saw John Carroll Lynch's name in the opening credits it was obvious he never died.  In fact, we never really knew if he was dead-the wife was arrested but  apparently it was only for attempted murder.

This is going to get very,very interesting.

I wonder if Ronald's girlfriend is dead and where is the daughter???

I think the escape plan was to capture Ronald for Legarski.  

What twist and turns.  

At least the wig is gone.  LOL

@Cakers3 That is not Legarski.  You might not remember from last season, but I had recorded the shows and only got around to watching the last episode last night before watching the premiere.  One of the things that Ronald said while they were transporting him back to jail after finding Kelli's body was "Did you know Legarski had a twin brother?" and then something about how he could provide more fun facts later.  I knew when he said that Legarski's twin would probably show up since I could see no reason for that to be mentioned otherwise.  I thought maybe Legarski's twin was in on the sex trafficking ring.  As soon as they started showing the body without showing the head I thought that's got to be Legarski's twin.  And then he started talking and I recognized the voice.

One thing I don't like about the show is they leave a lot of loose ends.  For example, Ron said he didn't do anything to Kelli, but it looked like the body was wrapped up or something.  If he just left her there to die that would't be the case.  And when he supposedly left her, I think she was sitting tied up in a chair.

@Icegoddess   Ahh.....I didn't catch that about a twin brother!!!

Or I forgot.  Which is probably the more accurate reason.  LOL

Thank you.

Do you think that road trap where Ronald escaped was a set-up to keep him locked away from the law since he was in custody.  Whoever runs all the drugs and sex traffic would not leave people available who may have talked.

Since Dewey told Cassie and Mark that they are being watched, it follows Dewey was being watched, too.  Since he was seen talking to them, he had to be killed.

@Cakers3 I tend to forget things over the break, so it was kinda good to see the last episode right before watching the new one because it's fresh.  

It kinda sounded like they were taking them somewhere to start over kinda like witness protection.  The guy driving the van told them there were clothes and new id's and that they needed to study their new identities quickly because there wasn't much time.  

I was curious as to what was to happen with Scarlett's daughter and then, of course what actually did happen to both Scarlett and her daughter and how Legarski's twin got ahold of Ronald.  

I do think Dewey knew "they" were watching him too.  He could've been killed because of that or he could've been killked just because he knew too much about a mission that went bad.  Either way, they were sloppy unless his killing was totally unrelated since evidence was left behind sitting out open on a desk.

I'm also curious about the code word Scarlett used when she called whoever it was that yelled "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?" and how she came up with something about eating fruit and it actually worked.  That's probably one of those things that will be left hanging though.

@Icegoddess   Here is the summary of the code:

Ronald told Scarlet to look under the sink and she found hard drive. John Milton's name is on it.  He is another corrupt state police in the syndicate.

.  She was to call hime and when he answered he said "What's the frequency Kenneth?"

Scarlet forgot her answer but then remembered it is "I ate the fruit" and called him back.

He then showed up at her house to take her along for the escape plan for Ronald.

It's just what they used to set the escape plan in motion.

"What's the frequency Kenneth" is a song by R.E.M. regarding the attack on Dan Rather in the 1908's.  The attacker kept repeating that phrase.

Why they chose it is unclear, imo.  I just know the song.  Dan Rather actually went on stage one time with R.E.M. to sing it.

Just some musical trivia.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Holy carp!!! 

What an ending!  As soon as I saw John Carroll Lynch's name in the opening credits it was obvious he never died.  In fact, we never really knew if he was dead-the wife was arrested but  apparently it was only for attempted murder.

This is going to get very,very interesting.

I wonder if Ronald's girlfriend is dead and where is the daughter???

I think the escape plan was to capture Ronald for Legarski.  

What twist and turns.  

At least the wig is gone.  LOL

@Cakers3 That is not Legarski.  You might not remember from last season, but I had recorded the shows and only got around to watching the last episode last night before watching the premiere.  One of the things that Ronald said while they were transporting him back to jail after finding Kelli's body was "Did you know Legarski had a twin brother?" and then something about how he could provide more fun facts later.  I knew when he said that Legarski's twin would probably show up since I could see no reason for that to be mentioned otherwise.  I thought maybe Legarski's twin was in on the sex trafficking ring.  As soon as they started showing the body without showing the head I thought that's got to be Legarski's twin.  And then he started talking and I recognized the voice.

One thing I don't like about the show is they leave a lot of loose ends.  For example, Ron said he didn't do anything to Kelli, but it looked like the body was wrapped up or something.  If he just left her there to die that would't be the case.  And when he supposedly left her, I think she was sitting tied up in a chair.

@Icegoddess   Ahh.....I didn't catch that about a twin brother!!!

Or I forgot.  Which is probably the more accurate reason.  LOL

Thank you.

Do you think that road trap where Ronald escaped was a set-up to keep him locked away from the law since he was in custody.  Whoever runs all the drugs and sex traffic would not leave people available who may have talked.

Since Dewey told Cassie and Mark that they are being watched, it follows Dewey was being watched, too.  Since he was seen talking to them, he had to be killed.

@Cakers3 I tend to forget things over the break, so it was kinda good to see the last episode right before watching the new one because it's fresh.  

It kinda sounded like they were taking them somewhere to start over kinda like witness protection.  The guy driving the van told them there were clothes and new id's and that they needed to study their new identities quickly because there wasn't much time.  

I was curious as to what was to happen with Scarlett's daughter and then, of course what actually did happen to both Scarlett and her daughter and how Legarski's twin got ahold of Ronald.  

I do think Dewey knew "they" were watching him too.  He could've been killed because of that or he could've been killked just because he knew too much about a mission that went bad.  Either way, they were sloppy unless his killing was totally unrelated since evidence was left behind sitting out open on a desk.

I'm also curious about the code word Scarlett used when she called whoever it was that yelled "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?" and how she came up with something about eating fruit and it actually worked.  That's probably one of those things that will be left hanging though.

@Icegoddess   Here is the summary of the code:

Ronald told Scarlet to look under the sink and she found hard drive. John Milton's name is on it.  He is another corrupt state police in the syndicate.

.  She was to call hime and when he answered he said "What's the frequency Kenneth?"

Scarlet forgot her answer but then remembered it is "I ate the fruit" and called him back.

He then showed up at her house to take her along for the escape plan for Ronald.

It's just what they used to set the escape plan in motion.

"What's the frequency Kenneth" is a song by R.E.M. regarding the attack on Dan Rather in the 1908's.  The attacker kept repeating that phrase.

Why they chose it is unclear, imo.  I just know the song.  Dan Rather actually went on stage one time with R.E.M. to sing it.

Just some musical trivia.

@Cakers3 So, when he told her where the hard drive was and the name she was looking for, he also told her the code?  He was whispering and I didn't hear everything he said.  Funny, I have excellent hearing, but that doesn't mean I can decipher what I'm hearing.  Big difference between the two.  Plus, I have one of those smart TV's with the crummy speakers and no soundbar because I don't want wires running down the wall to the soundbar.

BTW, Dewey was the one who showed up to take her.  I doubt he was John Milton.  This organization seems to be set up with several layers of protection and that would be too much of a failure point if someone happened to get that info out of Ron.

Now, I'm wondering if that was the hard drive he stole from Legarski's house.  If so, you would think they would be out to kill Ron, not save him.  He obviously was no longer part of the ring.  I think the one he stole from Legarski's had other records too.  Funny, I have that exact same hard drive that I back up my computer to.

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Sky Tonight!

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess   John Milton was not Dewey on the phone.  He is another cop in the syndicate.

It really doesn't matter if we knew her code-she forgot it and then remembered and called him back.

I don't remember Ronald telling her loud enough to hear it, too.  Leaves us guessing until the time when the code is needed.

Plus we could assume an escape was being planned so it leaves us waiting in suspense!!!   LOL

I really like John Carroll Lynch-and as nasty as he is I'm glad he is back, even as a twin.

Honored Contributor

I am also surprised that they did not kill Ronald.  I can see why they planned his escape to make sure he wouldn't talk.

It just seems odd that Legarski's twin now has him.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess Now where is Scarlet and Phoebe???

Phoebe was taken by the trooper so Ronald could not have killed her in the woods when he was burying Scarlet's sister.

I hope they clear up very soon how Legarski's twin has Ronald and what happened to his girlfriend and her daughter.

Honored Contributor

I really like the females on this show.

I will say this show isn't one I can watch in one sitting.  I watch some, go to another show and come back.

I can't watch it before I go to bed because it winds me up.

Oh!  I almost forgot to say that these women ...I'm thinking how to put it...hummm?

OK...these woman get the heck beaten out of them.  They get shot too.

They're like the energizer bunny..they take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   They certainly hold their own against the male antagonists.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Icegoddess Now where is Scarlet and Phoebe???

Phoebe was taken by the trooper so Ronald could not have killed her in the woods when he was burying Scarlet's sister.

I hope they clear up very soon how Legarski's twin has Ronald and what happened to his girlfriend and her daughter.

@Cakers3 yes, I want to know all that stuff too.  I hope they don't just drop Scarlet and Phoebe.  Maybe they didn't take Phoebe.  That wasn't clear.  She could've gone to school and they just left her there.  In that case, maybe Ron and Scarlet were able to get back to her before Legarski's twin got Ron.  I really hope that's not something they just leave hanging.