Respected Contributor

Big Sky is one of my most favorite TV series!  A new season airs tonight on ABC 9pm central time, yay!  

Respected Contributor

We like it, too. I love the characters. Even the bad guys last season were so good!

Respected Contributor

Hope Ronald's disguise this season is a better wig than last year.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm tiring of Ronald.  He needs to go to jail and they need to move on from him. I don't like shows where there's one character that seems to always get away.  I didn't care for the ranch storyline either.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I'm tiring of Ronald.  He needs to go to jail and they need to move on from him. I don't like shows where there's one character that seems to always get away.  I didn't care for the ranch storyline either.  

@Icegoddess   I didn't mind the ranch but I agree about Ronald.  We know his character through and through and there really isn't anything left except another chase to capture him. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Holy carp!!! 

What an ending!  As soon as I saw John Carroll Lynch's name in the opening credits it was obvious he never died.  In fact, we never really knew if he was dead-the wife was arrested but  apparently it was only for attempted murder.

This is going to get very,very interesting.

I wonder if Ronald's girlfriend is dead and where is the daughter???

I think the escape plan was to capture Ronald for Legarski.  

What twist and turns.  

At least the wig is gone.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Holy carp!!! 

What an ending!  As soon as I saw John Carroll Lynch's name in the opening credits it was obvious he never died.  In fact, we never really knew if he was dead-the wife was arrested but  apparently it was only for attempted murder.

What twist and turns.  

@Cakers3 That is not Legarski.  You might not remember from last season, but I had recorded the shows and only got around to watching the last episode last night before watching the premiere.  One of the things that Ronald said while they were transporting him back to jail after finding Kelli's body was "Did you know Legarski had a twin brother?" and then something about how he could provide more fun facts later.  I knew when he said that Legarski's twin would probably show up since I could see no reason for that to be mentioned otherwise.  I thought maybe Legarski's twin was in on the sex trafficking ring.  As soon as they started showing the body without showing the head I thought that's got to be Legarski's twin.  And then he started talking and I recognized the voice.

One thing I don't like about the show is they leave a lot of loose ends.  For example, Ron said he didn't do anything to Kelli, but it looked like the body was wrapped up or something.  If he just left her there to die that would't be the case.  And when he supposedly left her, I think she was sitting tied up in a chair.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Holy carp!!! 

What twist and turns.  

@Cakers3 That is not Legarski.  You might not remember from last season, but I had recorded the shows and only got around to watching the last episode last night before watching the premiere.  One of the things that Ronald said while they were transporting him back to jail after finding Kelli's body was "Did you know Legarski had a twin brother?" and then something about how he could provide more fun facts later.  I knew when he said that Legarski's twin would probably show up since I could see no reason for that to be mentioned otherwise.  I thought maybe Legarski's twin was in on the sex trafficking ring.  As soon as they started showing the body without showing the head I thought that's got to be Legarski's twin.  And then he started talking and I recognized the voice.

One thing I don't like about the show is they leave a lot of loose ends.  For example, Ron said he didn't do anything to Kelli, but it looked like the body was wrapped up or something.  If he just left her there to die that would't be the case.  And when he supposedly left her, I think she was sitting tied up in a chair.

@Icegoddess   Ahh.....I didn't catch that about a twin brother!!!

Or I forgot.  Which is probably the more accurate reason.  LOL

Thank you.

Do you think that road trap where Ronald escaped was a set-up to keep him locked away from the law since he was in custody.  Whoever runs all the drugs and sex traffic would not leave people available who may have talked.

Since Dewey told Cassie and Mark that they are being watched, it follows Dewey was being watched, too.  Since he was seen talking to them, he had to be killed.

Honored Contributor

T-Lock needs to go.  What a creep.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Holy carp!!! 

What twist and turns.  

@Icegoddess   Ahh.....I didn't catch that about a twin brother!!!

Or I forgot.  Which is probably the more accurate reason.  LOL

Thank you.

Do you think that road trap where Ronald escaped was a set-up to keep him locked away from the law since he was in custody.  Whoever runs all the drugs and sex traffic would not leave people available who may have talked.

Since Dewey told Cassie and Mark that they are being watched, it follows Dewey was being watched, too.  Since he was seen talking to them, he had to be killed.

@Cakers3 I tend to forget things over the break, so it was kinda good to see the last episode right before watching the new one because it's fresh.  

It kinda sounded like they were taking them somewhere to start over kinda like witness protection.  The guy driving the van told them there were clothes and new id's and that they needed to study their new identities quickly because there wasn't much time.  

I was curious as to what was to happen with Scarlett's daughter and then, of course what actually did happen to both Scarlett and her daughter and how Legarski's twin got ahold of Ronald.  

I do think Dewey knew "they" were watching him too.  He could've been killed because of that or he could've been killked just because he knew too much about a mission that went bad.  Either way, they were sloppy unless his killing was totally unrelated since evidence was left behind sitting out open on a desk.

I'm also curious about the code word Scarlett used when she called whoever it was that yelled "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?" and how she came up with something about eating fruit and it actually worked.  That's probably one of those things that will be left hanging though.