Trusted Contributor

Anybody watching on HBO?

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Little Lies

[ Edited ]

@K9buddy  There is a thread about it here. I bumped it up for you.

Honored Contributor

Yes!  I was late in discovering that show.  I binge watched season 1 and now I am watching season 2.  It's not great tv but it's fun and I am enjoying it.  

Valued Contributor

Same with me - Binged watched season 1; starting season 2.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks colliemom.  I am also late to the game, but enjoying it as well.  I've binge watched  season 1 and what there is so far of season 2.  lol  

Honored Contributor

I’m watching. I really enjoy it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I found the first two episodes of season 2 so boring I quit watching. The author of the original book, Liane Moriarty, is a very talented writer and season two just does not live up to her talents.

Respected Contributor

I'm still watching BLL and have been since day one.  Meryl Streep was interesting in the first episode this season, but now she needs to fade away.  Perhaps just pop in on occasion.  I liked the series better without her.  

Now, Bonnie's mother. Crystal Fox, brings a lot of interest to the plot.  I recognized her from The Have and Have Not's on OWN.  

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I'm still watching BLL and have been since day one.  Meryl Streep was interesting in the first episode this season, but now she needs to fade away.  Perhaps just pop in on occasion.  I liked the series better without her.  

Now, Bonnie's mother. Crystal Fox, brings a lot of interest to the plot.  I recognized her from The Have and Have Not's on OWN.  

@jpie  I agree with your post, and I've never seen Crystal Fox acting before but she's great.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@jpie wrote:

@jpie  I agree with your post, and I've never seen Crystal Fox acting before but she's great.

________

She has very expressive eyes.  Her character in The Have's and Have Not's is the total opposite of the one she is playing on BLL.  I think more and more information is going to be revealed about Bonnie's childhood and why she is so different from the rest of the housewives.