Honored Contributor

It's on HBO right now. Looks like they're doing a bunch of them. Sorry if it was mentioned already.  3 p.m.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

It's on HBO right now. Looks like they're doing a bunch of them. Sorry if it was mentioned already.  3 p.m.

Funny you mention that since I'm getting free HBO and DVRing it now.  Haven't read the book yet though.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal@SWEET,

Great thread when it was airing with a lot of very interesting conversation.  Would love you to join in as you watch or when you're done, whatever, and last week it was announced that due to fan demand there will be a season two.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/Big-Little-Lies-opinions/td-p/3540023

Honored Contributor

It was such a great series. I loved it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

Re: Big Little Lies

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed the mini-series. The soundtrack blew me away !!!   The opening song I sing around the kitchen when my coffee is brewing. I thought Nicole Kidman very much deserved the awards that she earned. The expansion of Renata's role (sigh......Laura Dern) was a good choice.

I think there is going to be a season two. I read the book and am not too sure where the season's story line would go.

The talent of the children is awesome......especially the actress who plays Amabeth. I cannot exclude the actor who plays Ziggy--- he is now Young Sheldon on CBS.