Respected Contributor

BB20 & BBOTT & now 2 Cleb BB that place has been made over many times & the paint too. Saw the HOH I don't like & the bridge upstairs  but I do like the kitchen and the bedrooms. How many coats of paint did they do over the years? Well, still one toilet & the 2 showers down stairs. Bathroom looked nice. I will say no ant problem, I have the same ant problem living in Az. it usually comes when it's hot outside comes from the sink. I am so looking forward to watch anything BB. I think this should be fun unless someone screams to leave cus they can't handle it. Remember last celeb. BB ? 

Honored Contributor

I thought the house was pretty nice overall, but I didn't like the HOH room. I felt that was garish. The old theater marquee as a headboard with the exposed light bulbs strikes me as being a bit dangerous. Roll over in your sleep and hit one of them and you could wake up to a badly cut hand. I didn't live in NYC in the 1940's so I'm not sure how accurate they were in recreating that era, but most of the house looks pretty attractive. (The video of the house tour is on Jokers, YouTube and most other BB sites if you haven't seen it.)

There are a couple of rumors floating around that Tamar Braxton has quit the game, and that Ryan Lochte is trying to quit but so far production and their psychologists have managed to keep him there. I have no idea if those rumors are true or not (hopefully not true) but we'll know in a few more days. Most of the cast truly don't need the money, and aren't used to living under anything like the conditions they find themselves in, so it's very tempting for them to walk. Most of those in the house are there for publicity, and they've already gotten some with preshow interviews, and whatnot. They may feel that they've gotten what they wanted, so why make themselves miserable? 

We'll no longer have to rely on rumors once the feeds start up. This first week with no feeds is always a bit stupid to me, but BB does what it wants to do. We did get feeds from minute one on BBOTT and that was great. Sadly, they don't do it the rest of the time, so we only get to see what they want us to see of the first week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

A quick note for those with CBS All Access. They're giving us a sneak peek inside the house at 5 PM ET today (Thursday.) In about five minutes from when I post this.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Anthony Scaramucci could be gone. Everyone else is active on the feeds, but no Anthony. Tom, Dina, Lolo, Kandi, Tamar, and Eva Marie have been in the kitchen while Kato, Joey, Ryan, Ricky and Jonathan were upstairs around the pool table. Oops! Anthony's still there too! He just came out of the DR. No one's gone yet! Neat!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

We've got another feed preview going on now. Most of the house was upstairs working out while Dina, Kato, Tom and Kandi were hanging out in the kitchen. The working out has ended, but everyone is now hanging out upstairs. Everyone seems pretty chill and happy.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Kate wouldn't quit...he probably needs a place to live!