Honored Contributor

Celebrity BB will air starting February 2nd through the 23rd. They're airing a lot of shows in a little time. There will be shows on February 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 23. So that's about 15 shows in a 21-day period. The Friday shows will each be two hours and the finale will be two hours. Their editing team will be getting very little sleep putting together that many shows in that little time. Yikes!

I'll be posting updates here (if the forums are still open) and at Mellyg's ProBoards forum which works all of the time as opposed to the more intermittent nature of this forum. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Wow, that's a big time commitment.   I don't think I'll be watching (as much as I enjoy it).  What were they thinking?

Trusted Contributor

I hope they have a good cast making it worth watching over the Olympics. I haven't been into the Celebrity editions in the past.

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman - Thanks for the info.  Haven't been able to sign in for almost a week until today.  I hope the cast will be enjoyable and will be glad to read your posts on the show.  Hope you are enjoying your new chair!

Honored Contributor

The casting will be interesting. There are lots of rumors floating around but it might be a bit early to know for sure who will be cast just yet. You hear Boston Rob (of Survivor) being mentioned a lot. 

I'm not sure how much we'll see on the live feeds given the frequency of programs. Fifteen shows in 21 days means pretty much nonstop daily events for the cast that will get blacked out for the live feed watchers. Still, it's better than no Big Brother, so I'll take it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Gardenman,if Boston Rob is there than i will watch,he is a favorite of many.

Tucka.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the update.  I hope it will be a good cast and I have my channels back with dish so I can watch. 

Honored Contributor

There are lots of casting rumors floating around. Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer are mentioned a lot. Boston Rob gets mentioned frequently. They could bring back one or more of the past celebrity BB players. There will likely be an athlete or two tossed in. CBS may reach into their own actor pool and bring in a soap actor, or someone from one of their scripted series.

I'd like to see Jeff Probst and Phil Keoghan as players. Get them out from behind the microphone and playing the game. That could be fun to watch. We'll probably learn the players sometime in January. Expect lots of rumors between now and then.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Another rumor being spread by Kat Dunn has a former person from The Bachelor on the cast. She's not naming names, but both Kat and Hannah Ann Sluss are doing live videos on Amazon promoting products, so she could be the person. They may have met at some point through Amazon and exchanged info on BB. It's a guess, but Hannah would be good eye candy for male viewers.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!