Honored Contributor

We have house photos! Yea! The dining area has graffiti style image of Rachel "Grab a life vest," Kaycee " Let's go!" and Paul (I think) "Puppet master." Not that impressive. We see three bedrooms, a purple room, a key room, and a room with images of Frankie and others on the wall. I suspect more photos are to come. Not my favorite house design so far.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

More house photos are out and it's looking better. The living room, lounger and HOH all look good. The HOH room is very nice. The HOH room is a very masculine room. When you get away from the dining/kitchen areas the house looks pretty nice.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I am not to concerned what the house looks like as long as we get the show.

Honored Contributor

Some news on the live feeds. CBS has told the folks at Jokers that the live feeds will start after the west coast premiere ends. That would be around 2:00 AM ET on Thursday morning if my calculations are correct. 

There are a few hints as to a possible twist. Julie has been emphasizing the number three in tweets and Instagram posts, so some are speculating that there will be three HOHs the first week with each one nominating one person for eviction. That could be interesting.

Once you get past the kitchen/dining area, the house looks pretty neat this year. Overall they did a nice job on the house decor.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

CBS now says the feeds will go live after 2:30AM Thursday morning. I'm not sure anyone in the house will be awake then, but that's when the feeds will start.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

In an interview on KOIN 6, Julie said that each houseguest had their own rental house before the show. She also said she didn't know who the houseguests were at the time of that taping and would learn who they were during rehearsal today.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

CBS now says the feeds will go live after 2:30AM Thursday morning. I'm not sure anyone in the house will be awake then, but that's when the feeds will start.

But that's the first night!  If it's all live they will only have been together for a few hours...maybe five or six? I can't imagine they'd be sleeping so soon but, then again, some of the veterans are getting up there in age so maybe!

I can relate...I like to be in bed by 8pm...jk (mostly) Smiley Very Happy

"In an interview on KOIN 6, Julie said that each houseguest had their own rental house before the show. She also said she didn't know who the houseguests were at the time of that taping and would learn who they were during rehearsal today." @gardenman 

Not surprising (actually I am a little surprised) but she didn't even go into the house for the tour so...

And while we're on the subject of Julie...is she aging backward like Benjamin Button? She looks great! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Big Brother fans news!

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

It will be 11:30pm Pacific Time..  I think the houseguests will be up getting acquainted with each other for the first time since being quarantined......however, viewers in the other time zones may not be up.

Esteemed Contributor

Late to the big reveal but I finally watched Julie's Youtube house tour. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I think the graffiti walls are cool and definitely livable for the summer. It might even make going home a pleasure, lol. I think the Puppet Master on the kitchen wall is Dr. Will but his face was cut off with a shelf so it's hard to tell.

The colorful illuminated pegs on the LR wall are not my favorite and same for all the ducks in the bathroom. I know some people will love it though. I feel like nothing will ever live up to season 19's gorgeous Venetian mirrors and purple velvet couch as far as the bathroom decor goes. Good luck topping that Big Brother! 

However...the lounge looks amazing! I'm a sucker for anything heart shaped and there's lots of Hearts in the lounge. Heart shaped chairs, ottomons, wall sculptures...that's where I'd want to spend a lot of time. Oh, and all the cute throw pillows with the names of past BB couples. It's my favorite room in the house by far.

The bedrooms left a lot to be desired. I'm not a comic book fan so that room was a no go, the key room was okay but nothing special. Even the hoh room wasn't a wow. Two things I did like in the hoh room were the skylights (love) and the big, blue, velvet sofa. Maybe once we see it on camera we'll get a better feel for it. 

Julie made sure to tell us there would be 94 cameras and 113 microphones so good luck to the houseguest trying to keep a secret. Big Brother is watching (& listening)! 

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman  Thanks for the updates and keeping us excited about getting a season.  I'm still hoping we get BBAD.  So far it's not showing up on the schedule for POP.