Valued Contributor

With all that is going on with the country right now, I really don't want or need to see more graffiti ...

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

@gardenman  Thanks for the updates and keeping us excited about getting a season.  I'm still hoping we get BBAD.  So far it's not showing up on the schedule for POP.

I think BBAD is GONE. CBS has changed how they're doing the feeds and it doesn't look like POP wanted them this year. Maybe someone else will pick it up? Originally they were on Showtime, so they could pop up elsewhere. (MTV would make some sense.)

The cast seems more or less set for now, which is interesting. Lots of powerful women players this year with Christmas, the two Nicoles, Da'Vonne, Daniele, Keesha, Bayleigh, and Janelle. If they could somehow unite (Ha!) they'd be a force. You just know Nicole Franzel has a hit list already in her head and the first seven names are the other women. Da'Vonne's always been game for a girl's alliance, but then paranoia always explodes her game. Daniele, Keesha, Christmas, and Janelle are all alphas who want to be in charge. If you could somehow meld them together, they'd be a largely unstoppable force.

The guys (Cody, Enzo, Tyler, Ian, David, Kaysar, Kevin, and Memphis) are more likely to ally. I have a pet theory that guys are more used to competing in team sports and that makes male alliances easier to form and maintain. 

My ideal final two (assuming the cast is accurate) would be the awkward nerd twins (Ian and Nicole Anthony.) If Ian is on this year, here's hoping they bought a quiet hammock. His endless rocking in the hammock can get annoying if the hammock squeaks.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Saw the house & all of the ones on the wall will not be on this season. They can't play & look at themselves on the wall. LOL House is fine but we know in a few days they will slop it all up with their clothes. Julie said how many rubber ducks are in the bathroom, forgot to write it down, if they do a counting comp think the rubber ducks maybe a question. Seems they have more mikes in the house but we all know with live feeds we will lose sound, they always have problems (especially in the beginning) with the feeds, you would think after all these years they would have figured it out. East coast will get the show before me (Az time) starts here at 8pm. I will be in here early, hope east coasters will talk about it so I will get an idea before it starts here. Thanks in advance if you do leave comments.

Honored Contributor

@sissel 

I'll post updates during the commercial breaks of the live show for those in later time zones.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Saw the house & all of the ones on the wall will not be on this season. They can't play & look at themselves on the wall. LOL House is fine but we know in a few days they will slop it all up with their clothes. Julie said how many rubber ducks are in the bathroom, forgot to write it down, if they do a counting comp think the rubber ducks maybe a question. Seems they have more mikes in the house but we all know with live feeds we will lose sound, they always have problems (especially in the beginning) with the feeds, you would think after all these years they would have figured it out. East coast will get the show before me (Az time) starts here at 8pm. I will be in here early, hope east coasters will talk about it so I will get an idea before it starts here. Thanks in advance if you do leave comments.

There are some of us in the Pacific time zone that do not want to be updated before the show comes on and I am one of them.  It's very unnerving to see everyone discussing what happened before  we get a chance to actually see the show.   I know I have the choice not to read them but it's not fair to us in the West.  Wish it could be different.  JMO

Trusted Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

There are some of us in the Pacific time zone that do not want to be updated before the show comes on and I am one of them.  It's very unnerving to see everyone discussing what happened before  we get a chance to actually see the show.   I know I have the choice not to read them but it's not fair to us in the West.  Wish it could be different.  JMO

@GRANNY77 

Just don't open the thread until after you've seen the show.  That's what I do.  I don't consider it unfair to us. 

Respected Contributor

@gardenman thanks for updating the west coast people, if you do not want to know then just don't click on this thread until you watch the show. 

Valued Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@GRANNY77 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

@GRANNY77 

Just don't open the thread until after you've seen the show.  That's what I do.  I don't consider it unfair to us. 

Maybe unfair is not the right word.  It's what it is, I guess.  Not blaming anyone.  It's just so tempting to look to see what happened and when I do, it spoils the show and I am so mad at myself.  JMO, no offense.  I'm just glad we have a show to watch this year at all. Love you all!! 😊

Contributor
It's unnerving to me is when I come in here to see what everybody thinks of the show that just aired and everyone is talking about a competition they just saw that doesn't air for another couple days😊. I have to search the posts to find what is relevant to what I just watched.
Honored Contributor

Big Brother is a challenging show to discuss as pretty much everything happens on Thursday (HOH Comp), Friday (nominations), Saturday (POV comp), and Monday (POV ceremony) and the shows are days behind what we see on the live feeds. What we know on Saturday (POV winner) TV only viewers won't know until Wednesday/Thursday. Some people want spoilers, others don't. I always label the threads as a spoiler thread just to warn those who don't want things spoiled, but there's no way to make everyone happy. 

For tonight's show I'll start a new thread with Live Show Spoilers in the title that should help anyone avoid the spoilers who wants to avoid them while letting those who want them can still see them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!