Valued Contributor

Re: Big Brother Gardenman are you there?

May I make a suggestion?   Gardenman has started to post his morning reviews of BB19 which will be listed by date.  For example this morning's post is dated 6/30/17.  Can everyone post their opinions each day under his post instead of over here?  It becomes too hard to read everyone's post when there are numerous postings.  I love to read everyone's posts and don't want to miss any.  This is just a suggestion but I think it will be easier that way.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother Gardenman are you there?

@Graciesmom wrote:

@sabra ...  Believe it or not I went upstairs really bummed last night, got into bed and once more tried to locate the POP channel info on my tablet.  So I googled it and it had two Verizon channels come up to try and I FOUND IT !!  Thank you Jesus !!  So happy !!  And you are sooooo right Sabra, I love BB too so I would have made some type of accommodation just as you said ... Because I am an addict too !!  The After Dark is just too insightful to the game to give up !!  So now we're both set up and let the summer begin ...  Thanks for the words of encouragement Sabra ...  Last night seemed like some lines were drawn and some alliances formed ... Can't figure out the Cody guy ...  Liked him at first but turned into a sort of cold stone after the HOH competition, and at the Eviction selection.  Josh's days are numbered IMO ...  Your thoughts ??  

I'm glad to hear you found it and can watch it.  I've been watching a bit of BMX-TV.net today - it's free Smiley Very Happy  Yep, Josh is way out of his element and needs to go.  My first reaction to Cody was he's cute.  That changed really quickly!  He's a heartless jerk and I want him gone next.  I'm liking Christmas and the grey-haired guy best so far.  OH, and of course Paul.  Love me some Paul but I know alot of people don't like him.  Where's Pablo?  LOL