Respected Contributor

Big Brother Celebrity information

This is long article about Celbrity Big Brother but I wanted to share with you. To be honest I just skimmed over it but I am excited, think it will probably be end of Jan early Feb (probably be since football will be over)   

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=27286252 I hope this thread works or just go over to jokersupdate.com
Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother Celebrity information

I would like to see real celebrities but it will probably be reality "stars" and barely recognizable sort of has beens and probably not worth watching!

Valued Contributor

I'll tell you the British version is worth watching. What a hoot.

Honored Contributor

I suspect they're planning to roll out Celebrity BB opposite the Winter Olympics. Going against the Olympics is typically ratings suicide, but the summer version of BB holds its own against the Summer Olympics every four years, so a celebrity version every four years against the Olympics makes sense.

It sounds like there's going to be no downtime which means the show may air daily for three to four weeks and then be gone. If they do a new HOH/nominations on day one, POV comp/ceremony on day two, and eviction on day three, and then repeat that all the way through, they could wrap up a twelve celebrity season in about three to four weeks.

Simpler comps like those used in BBOTT could minimze the downtime and still be entertaining. It'll be intersting to see how it all plays out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

when I read that article it makes me wonder if it is going to be part BB celebrity and part BB all stars.  Paul's name is brought up once.  The possible celebrities  seem to be stars of other reality shows.