Honored Contributor

Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!

In keeping with the "fest" theme, "Canoodle Fest" between Taylor and Monte has ended. Monte has moved his stuff out of the HOH room and the showmance of the year couple is no more. (Truth be told they were using one another and there was nothing really there. They had no real spark.)

Monte, being Monte, more or less told Taylor she was a cold, condescending b-word, but he briefly saw a warmer side to her, only to have the other Taylor reappear. What brought on his tantrum? He was falling asleep listening to her music when she snatched the headphones off his head and said, "It's my music." It doesn't take much to set off Monte. He was looking for an escape hatch and that gave him an opening. He then packed his stuff and headed back downstairs.

They had a long tub-side chat where Monte more or less blamed Taylor for everything from inflation to the war in Ukraine. Then he thanked her for not getting defensive as that would have been a major red flag to him. So, Monte is back with his one true love, himself now. As if he could ever find a woman worthy of his affection.

Turner being Turner has slept through it all. Brittany is trying to memorize her massive M&M charts to make her pitch to Monte to keep her and vote out Turner. (No chance of that happening.) And Taylor has rebooted into her Robo-Taylor mode and now knows she has to win out to make the final two. "Operation Sleepover" to get Monte to take her to the finale is now a lost cause. 

So, things stand more or less where they've stood for a while now. Monte will vote out Brittany. Monte and Turner will take each other to the final two. Taylor needs to win her way to the end as no one will take her. Brittany needs to hypnotize Monte to keep her.

None of these four are coming out of this season with enhanced reputations. Turner may have done the least damage to his reputation, but if you're a friend of Turner's you now know not to trust him with your life as he's voted out all of his best friends in the game while keeping his enemies.

Our next show is Thursday then the finale on Sunday. The season-long recap airs Friday, but it's not worth the trouble to watch it most seasons. They'll get them together with a bottle of champagne and earpieces to film the recap show pretty soon. Then the houseguests who have no idea what happened will be cued to say, "Remember when such and such happened?" as BB plays some clip they kept but never aired. The houseguests are often pretty funny on the feed after that filming as they talk about finding out things they never knew happened until they were cued to "remember" them. "Did that really happen?" 

So, everyone's just killing time now until they give Brittany the boot on Thursday. Then part one of the final HOH comp will start. Taylor desperately needs to win either part one or part two or she's finishing third. I don't really care who wins. I think Monte is still the favorite to win, but we'll see. Taylor thinks she's burned too many votes to beat Monte and she might be right. No one's shown great jury management though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: Big Brother 24 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!

Boy that had to bruise Taylor's self love.  She thinks she's all that and a bag of chips.

Respected Contributor

I definitely won't be watching the recap show.  I hate those--Survivor used to do one as well, but I don't think they have in the past couple of seasons.

Taylor has fallen down my list of people to like even more.  She basically was a w**** to get further in the game.  Monte is not much better.  Now I don't care if Turner or Brittany wins.  Obviously, Brittany won't because she'll be exiting this week.  Turner should have voted out Taylor when he had the chance.

Valued Contributor

It's really amazing.  I have never seen Taylor get mad or argue with anyone even though she should have.  She didn't even say any cross words to Brittany who voted her out.  Don't hate her because she is a pagent girl who looks good and has nice outfits.  I think maybe  she rubs some people the wrong way because we all wish we had THAT body.  Monte doesn't deserve her I can see red flags all over that guy.  JMO

Valued Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

It's really amazing.  I have never seen Taylor get mad or argue with anyone even though she should have.  She didn't even say any cross words to Brittany who voted her out.  Don't hate her because she is a pagent girl who looks good and has nice outfits.  I think maybe  she rubs some people the wrong way because we all wish we had THAT body.  Monte doesn't deserve her I can see red flags all over that guy.  JMO

First we have to agree that this pagent girl looks good and , in my opinion, she does not.

Nice outfits......I cannot tell you one thing she wore ! THAT body ? I am certain many of us have that kind of body and A PERSONALITY TO GO WITH IT !

Monte doesn't deserve her ? I would say it is definitely the other way around ! 

Respected Contributor

I don't usually like to say anything negative about someone's appearence, but I have to say I was surprised that Taylor's occupation was stated as a stylist. I thought many of her outfits were less than flattering on her, and a few ill fitting. 

Respected Contributor

I think one of the drawbacks with Big Brother is that as the season comes towards an end I feel like I may know some of these houseguest. That's not a good thing if I realize I don't like them, am bored by them, or just no longer care enough about the outcome.

Regular Contributor

I've been a BB fan since the beginning, yet every year about this time I wonder why I continue to torture myself by watching. I guess I hold out hope that some of these hamsters will turn out to be good people.  Ha!  There have been a few people I genuinely liked over the years, but over all most are despicable.  Jeff and Jordan were my favorite houseguests. 

For now, I am hoping Turner wins.  He has made some bad decisions...#1 not voting out Taylor.  Other than that, he seems like a decent human being.

Valued Contributor

Well we all have our opinions but this girl just rubs people the wrong way.  Why??? I don't know.  Apparently no one is jealous of anything about her so I'm clueless.  Many people on social media love her and are rooting for her.  They see something else I guess.

Regular Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Well we all have our opinions but this girl just rubs people the wrong way.  Why??? I don't know.  Apparently no one is jealous of anything about her so I'm clueless.  Many people on social media love her and are rooting for her.  They see something else I guess.

I'll speak for myself.  I felt bad for her at the beginning. She seemed ok.  Then she was taken in by LO and it wasn't by any big move she made, they needed her vote.  She got on Joseph's coattail.  He and Kyle let her win the wall.  She kept going around saying I won the wall, patting herself on the back.  That week was a mess, she has no idea how to play the game but she thought she was running the house.  Even Kyle mentioned that to Terrance.  She got very annoying and hard to root for.  She talks over everyone in every conversation.  She constantly brags on herself. But when I really got tired of Taylor was everytime you said you wanted Taylor to leave or you didn't like her, which everyone says that about every houseguest who they don't like, Taylor's supporters on all these different BB sites will berate you, how dare you not like Taylor, told you're jealous of her, you're racist, it's ridiculous.  Only Taylor's supporters do this.  No one is jealous of her.