Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Big Brother 21 Preseason news and notes!!!

With fifteen days to go until the first show, we're getting some teasers that something big will break today. It probably won't be anything too big, but you never know. If you follow BB on Twitter or Instagram, keep an eye on it today. Among the things being speculated on are the fans voting someone into the house. (Haleigh's name is coming up a lot.) Jeff and Jordan taking us on a tour of the refurbished house. An early cast introduction. And more. 

The houseguests will be getting rounded up about now and filming their "getting the key" scenes and the ceremonial packing of the one little bag in an hour sequence. (Most know they're going and have packed multiple suitcases in advance also.) They'll then spend about a week locked in a hotel as the producers decide which of the final twenty (or so) make the show. It's not unusual to have a potential houseguest just walk away at this stage. In about a week they'll enter the house and the game will start. A week later we'll actually start getting the shows and then the live feeds a bit after the first show. That's when the fun starts.

So, keep half an eye open today just in case something big does break, but just don't expect too much. We're officially into the wacky preseason rumor stage of BB where anything goes. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 21 Preseason news and notes!!!

Swaggy posted a cryptic message on Twitter yesterday that he was making a big announcement and then he would be going ghost on social media.

He is an attention hog, but people went nuts with "no, please, no, don't bring him back into the house".

Who knows? I do not like him at all. He might have been just trying to get people riled up so he could say "joke!".

I want a whole new cast. I am so tired of re-do's for old hg.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Well, the big news is that Jeff Schroeder will be doing live interviews next Monday of the houseguests just before they go into the house. Not earth-shaking news but interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Wish Ross Matthews was doing the interviews instead of Jeff. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Wish Ross Matthews was doing the interviews instead of Jeff. 

I didn't watch Ross and Marissa doing it last year, but reports from the time indicated they barely let the houseguests speak, as they talked over the houseguests to each other a lot. The good news is if you don't like Jeff, lots of others will be interviewing the new houseguests. Ika Wong, TV Guide, Big Brother Network, and others all get interviews.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@gardenman -----hope you are well.....Could you give me an update on your health (and finances) for the last year ?

Do you know where Big Brother After Dark will be broadcast.....I missed all of the last year !

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@gardenman -----hope you are well.....Could you give me an update on your health (and finances) for the last year ?

Do you know where Big Brother After Dark will be broadcast.....I missed all of the last year !

Everything's better. The leg finally started feeling better in early March. The finances are okay. I'm getting the SSI now which helps a lot. 

Big Brother After Dark should be back. 

As to last year, I'm rewatching it now. I've signed up for CBS All Access to see the houseguest interviews Monday, so I'm also watching last season's shows again. Foutte was so stupid and Swaggy was such an idiot that it's hard to believe. I should be able to pretty much watch all of last season before the new season starts.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Ross did some one on one before last season it's Marissa who is loud & wants all the attention. She is too much & Ross would just let her go on & on. Jeff is on a weekday gossip show on TV think it's Daly Blast or something like that with other hosts only saw it twice maybe he has gotten more expericence now. Either way, I am looking forward to it and will wait til last minute til I apply for live feeds. Is Pop still going to continue? I hope so. Glad Julie will host. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@gardenman  so happy for you finally things are looking up, geez you went threw enough. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sissel 

Yeah, it's been a slog. I see my docs again at the end of August for the next checkup, but things are finally feeling better. For fourteen months the leg felt just like it did post-op. The good news is it wasn't horrible post-op. The bad news is it never felt better. Then in March it finally started to feel better. Things are looking up a bit. They're far from perfect, but they're better than they were last year at this time, so there's that.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!